|Miss Carrara (Smut)|Kiara|

Summary: after you have an unsatisfying orgasm kie helps you get off in the sexiest way possible

Warnings: 8 inch dildo, fingering, eating out each other, thigh grinding, mommy kink, deep throating

(Note: the first part is kinda cringy but kie gets real freaky in the end)

Request from:riyaacameronn
(You weren't specific on what kind so I improvised but Thank you for requesting🙃)

Walking into the room, I pinned her against the door and left kisses along her neck. Her sweet whimpers and my name leaving her mouth so beautifully.

My hands held onto the bottom of her thighs as I lifted her against the door. Smashing our lips together, I bit her bottom lip making her moan.

She took of her shirt and threw on the ground and unclipped her bra making her breasts free to me. I smirked as I threw her onto the bed.

I slipped of my clothes before removing her panties and pushed my fingers into her making her arch her back. I pounded into her tight cunt at a steady pace before coming down and lapping my tongue onto her clit.

Her pornagragfic mewls making my pussy drip for her, the ach getting too hard to handle. I slipped my other hand into my underwear and rubbed my clit in small circles making me groan sending vibrations up kies spine.

"I'm gonna cum" she moaned clenching around my fingers

"Cum baby, cum for mommy"

She came with a loud groan a she squirted onto my face. Her juices dripping out her made me come onto my fingers. I whined in frustration as my orgasm wasn't as satisfying as hers.

"Oh baby are you ok" she said pulling me onto her small body

"I need a proper orgasm" i whimpered squeezing my thighs

She smirk and flipped me so my back was on bed. She straddled my lap and pulled me into a passionate kiss. She kissed down my body and stopped at my stomach before pulling off my panties running a finger through my folds making me moan her name.

She climbed off me and grabbed a dildo from wardrobe smirking at me as she straddled me again. My eyes widened when I saw she took the 8 inched one. Shes knows I usually only take 4 inches.

She kept eye contact as she took the dildo into her mouth and deep throated 6 of its inches. She gagged and whimpered as she started grinding on my thigh trying to get herself off. She pulled it out letting her spit drip down the dildo.

She spread my legs with her arms and aligned the dick to my cunt.

"Are you ready baby" she said in the seductive voice she knows I love.

I nodded and gasped when she pushed it in. The dick filling my cunt so deliciously. When I reached 4 inches I didn't think I could go any more.

"Come on baby, take all of it for mommy." She said sweetly

I nodded as I squeezed my eyes shut. Spreading my legs even more and I took all the inches, releasing a loud moan of pleasure as it hit my g spot. My walls clamping down on the dildo, the feeling was euphoric.

"Good girl, I knew you could" she smiled as she started pumping the dick into me

The dildo sliding into me so perfectly made my walls clench around it tightly. Closing me eyes, I imagined that it was kies dick (if she had one) that was pounding into me. I moaned her name as she sped up the thrusts making it hit my g-spot.

When I looked up I saw kie riding my thigh and fingering herself while moaning my name. Which made me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned

"Come on. Cum for mommy" she whimpered showing she close

I came with a loud moan feeling my inside burst. My walls clenching onto the dildo not wanting to let it go. I heard kie whimpering above me and saw that she had came as well, letting her juices roll down her thighs onto my thighs.

I had to look away as it was turning me on again. Kie then slowly pulled the dick, despite the fact I've been clenching onto it for dear life, and laid on top of me smashing our lips in a passionate kiss.

"I knew you could take it baby" she said while leaving hickeys on my neck

"I love you" I chuckled

"I love you too" she giggled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Hello, I'm back
I've been MIA because I needed a break, I'm sorry
I have a lot of requests I'm gonna finish of so stay tuned

Love Michelle😗❤️‍🩹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~