Your Beautiful smut remake (John B)

Warnings: Smut

Summary: you are Kie's Youngr sister and have a crush on John B but you think he has a crush on Kie

A/N: It was very cringey before so I decided to redo it

Me and Kie are kooks but joined the pogues and its the best. Nobody's mean to me, but I'm still insecure.

I was sitting on the hammock watching the sunset when I heard someone call me,

"Hey Y/N" John B said

"Hey" I mumbled not wanting him to see me in the outfit I was wearing:

(Imagine any outfit you want)

It was comfortable but not what i liked wearing around people, I thought no one would be at the chateau for a few hours.

I covered my stomach with my hands as he came closer to the hammock.

"What you doing?" He asked me while laying in the hammock with me

"Watching the sunset" I said plainly

"No, what are you doing with your hands?" He asked confused

"Oh, um, nothing" I said a bit embarrassed

"Y/N, you ok?" He asked concerned

"Yeah it's nothing. Im just a bit insecure" I confessed

"I mean i get bullied for it and... And I've like you for a long time, and you  have a crush on Kie and-"

John B cut me off by smashing our lips together

"who said a I have a crush on Kie?" He asked as he pulled away

"Your beautiful Y/N and i like you too. Maybe i should show you how beautiful you actually are."

!Smut!

He started kissing me again but it was full of lust, I quickly kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck deepening the kiss.

He got out of the hammock and carried me bridal style to his bedroom throwing me on the bed making my giggle.

"Do you want this" John B asked me with his eyes full of lust

All I did was nod and he started kissing down my neck as light moans started to escape my lips.

He took off our shirts and started pulling down his pants

"Your so beautiful" he said as he uncliped my bra

"Fuck" he said as he threw the bra on the floor and looked at me

I blushed and moaned as he started massaging and sucking hickeys onto my boobs

He slowly went down my stomach sucking a few hickeys. He pulled down my pants and underwear then started kissing my thighs, teasing my heat.

"Please JB" I moaned as he lightly kissed my clit

He looked at me for permission and I lightly nodded.

He licked a long strap my wet pussy and sucked on my clit making me moan his name repeatedly.

He inserted two fingers into my pussy and started pumping slowly into me. He pumped harder into me and rubbed my clit in small eights making my clench around his fingers.

"Cum for me baby" He said with a ruspy voice

I cumed all over his fingers and He licked his fingers clean before coming back up and smashing our lips together.

I moaned in the kiss as I tasted myself on him.

"I need your mouth baby" he said between the kiss

he pulled me on my knees and sat on the edge of the bed

I pulled down his boxers to reveal his large member. Took him into my small hands and moaned when I felt how hard he was

I pumped up and down his length before taking him into my mouth. I started bobbing my head fitting as much as I could into my mouth.

I hollowed my cheeks and deep throated him as he started thrusting into my mouth making my gag on him.

"Im gonna-" he said as he shot his load down my throat

I swallowed as much as I could before smashing our lips together. I climbed his lap straddling him and started slowly grinding on his member.

I pushed him down so his was lying on his back and took his member slowly sliding him in me. I gasped at his thickness and length filling me perfectly as he moaned my name.

I let him adjust in me and started bouncing on his length. I moaned his name as he hit my g-spot harder and harder every time.

"Harder John B, harder!" I shouted as I begin to get sloppy

He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in me hardly matching my thrusts. I sucked hickeys on his neck marking him as mine while riding him in tight circles.

I clench around him and came without warning making my see stars. I layed on his chest as he used my pussy to chase his high.

He kissed me lightly making sure I was ok as he approached his high

"Im gonna cum, do you want me to pull out?" He moaned as he twitched in your pussy

"No, just cum in me" I moaned clenching on him again

We came at the same time making my moan as I felt his warm fluid filling me. He then slowly pulled out making our organisms run down my thighs.

He laid me on the bed and cleaned my thighs before putting me in one of his shirts. He then laid next to me (cuddling into me) as we both fell asleep.

~time skip, the next day~

I woke feeling something heavy on me. When I looked down I saw JohnB sleeping on my lap with a smile on his face.

I went back to sleep knowing that I got lucky that my crush likes me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

The original was REALLY cringey so I diecied to change it. If you read the original, I'm sorry 😅🤣 thanks for reading.

Love Michelle😗❤️‍🩹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~