| Study partner | Pope|

Summary: Pope needed someone to help him study and decided to ask you.

TW: Fluff

Y/N POV:

~07:00 AM~

I had just got to school and only had 30 minutes to revise on my test and finish my assessment. Lucky its just a few things to do.

I'm am the best student. Apparently. Beside from Pope. Pope is a good kid. I really hope the gets his scholarship, he worked really hard to get it.

~07:20 AM~

I headed to class for the test when I saw Pope by his locker. I decided to ask if he wanted to walk to class together. Maybe I could ask him if he wanted to hang out sometime. I had a really big crush on him by the way.

"Hey Pope"

"Oh, hey Y/N" he said closing his locker giving a light smile

"Do you wanna walk to class together?"

"Ye-yeah sure" he stuttered

I hope I didnt do something wrong, I thought.

I always had anxiety for things I didn't do or just overthink things, It's something you get used to.

We started walking to the class as we talked about the test; maybe even a few of the answers might of slipped. Cant blame me, I'm not THAT smart.

"---Yeah then he fell of the boat, and said: "I ThiNK mY HeEls tOuChed tHe BaCk oF My HeAd"

Pope joked as he told me what happend to him and the pouges the day after the hurricane. JJ really is a different vibe.

*laughs* "Is he always like that?" I asked as he kept telling me more about the story.

"Yeah I-I guess" he said as he looked at me.

Oh no. What now? Did I do something wrong? I thought as he stopped laughing to look at me. But he looked...like he was adouring me like I was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

"What?" I said a bit concerned

"Your smile, I have never seen you smile before. It's so...beautiful" he said staring at you.

I blushed as I stared into his brown eyes. They've never looked so...so pretty, you could get lost in them within seconds.

Is it just me or is there some sexual tension here between us I thought as I stared deeper into his eyes.

I stared to lean in closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

This is it. I finally get to kiss my school crush. Nothing can stop us now. I thought, maybe it was a bit too soon.

It was.

As we were inches away, the bell rang telling us to get to class. (Cockblocked I'm sorry🙃)

07:30 AM

We quickly pulled back as students started rushing to class for their tests.

"We should um, get to class" Pope said as I felt the awkward tension swoop in.

"Yeah, w-we should. Come on hurry" I said as I started running to class

"Right behind you" Pope said with a laugh then started running to catch up behind me.

(Time skip brought to you by your lazy author and her ADHD)

07:55 AM

25 minutes into test, not going good. My anxiety kicked and my leg starteing bouncing up and down and I tried not to make loud tapping noises.

At some point I zoned out trying to think of the answer. Than I felt a hand on my thigh bringing me out of my thoughts and stopping my leg from bouncing.

I turned to the side and saw it was Popes hand on my thigh. He looked at me and told me it's ok as he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

I smiled and turned back to my test paper and started sloving them with ease, and I thanked God for having us seat at the back of the class.

(Time skip because, IDK for fun😼)

08:30 AM

The bell ran indicating that the test was over. we handed in our tests and since school was over Pope offered to walk me home, which I accepted.

(I know school doesnt end that early but im lazy and IDK let's say they wrote exams and got out early. Ok bubs? 😤😁)

I didn't live far from Pope, maybe a 5 minute walk from his house. So we are basically neighbours. And we do hang out if he has nothing to do.

"So are we gonna talk about what happened before the test?" Pope said breaking the silence.

"I mean if you want" I said stopping in my tracks and him following after.

"I mean no. It's ok. By the way Y/N I need help studying today, do you mind coming over and helping me?"

Pope needs help studying? That's weird but why me? I thought It's usealy the other way around.

"Yeah sure. I dont mind" I said giving a light smile.

"Great!! Uh-I mean cool," he said as his face beamed up

(Time skip I'm really lazy. Sorry)

"That was really good Pope I dont see why you need help studying" I said as I closed my notebook I was quizzing him with.

"I was just...scared?" Pope said but it sounded more like a question.

"Ok well it's getting late I should head home" I said packing my things into my bag

"Y/N, I have something to say to you" He said grabbing my arm

Oh no, please dont say you love someone else

"Y/N I'm just gonna say this straight. I really like you and I REALLY want to kiss you and I want you to be my girl-"

I stopped him by smashing my lips on his sentence. Blood flushed to my cheeks when he wrapped his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.

I pulled back and looked into eyes getting a felling of deja vu. I smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

"I always dreamed of this" I said as I pulled him into a hug

"Me too, does this mean you will be my girlfriend?" He asked as he put him chin on my head

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend Pope"

"I love you Y/N" he said giving me butterflies

"I love you too Pope"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1024 words, my longest so far)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. So I'm not dead. I just finished exams so I was really busy but I'm still gonna update this book so dont worry. And I also cant wait for Season 3, Im so excited!! 😗😎. See you in the next chapter.

Bye, Love y'all 😍🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~