| Jealously (Smut 1)| Pope|

Summary: Pope gets jealous of JJ and takes his anger out on you

Warnings: Dom!Pope, bondage, toys, Sub!reader

Request from: M4Ybanks1ut

(I didn't know what you meant by jealous of JJ so if it's wrong I'll willing do another :> )

Pope PoV:

Look at her, begging for me to stop. Shes been flirting with JJ almost the whole evening, acting like I'm not there.

I feel bad doing this to her but I just need to see her helpless under me.

I tied her to the bed with rope from my dads delivery boat and made sure to spread her legs wide enough for me.

I grabbed a vibrator from my toy box and switched it to low and put it on her clit. Her moans low and whimpers making me hard.

You don't know what you do to me

"I'm sorry please" she moaned

"Why did you flirt with him. Why did you ignore me" my voice raspy

"I don't know. Just please" she moaned as I switched the vibrator to medium

Oh your not sleeping tonight

Y/n PoV:

He pushed the vibrator inside my tight hole making me cry out, the vibrations going straight to spine sending pleasure all over my body.

He palmed his hard and groaned, my moans making him harder. He got up and left the vibrator on me and stared down at me smirking

I didn't mean to flirt with JJ, we just got to into it and almost kissed, and now I'm paying the price.

He grabbed some lub from his box and rubbed it on my body and his member. He removed the virbrator making me whine as my orgasim slipped away.

He untied my legs but only to bend them and tie them again. He rubbed the lub onto my clit making me jolt from the sudden contact.

His member pushing into me making me throw my head back. He pulled out and pounded in earning a pace. His groans as I milked him only getting louder.

His hands gripping my hips and thrusting himself deeper into me. I pulled on the rope want to wrap my hands around his neck. This is gonna leave marks.

I felt the vibrator press against my clit again making me cry out from the vibrations and pleasure I was feeling. The vibrator on high and the thrusts getting harder. I couldn't take it.

"I'm gonna cum" I screamed

But disappointed struck when he pulled out and the vibratory pulled off.

"What the fuck Pope"

"Oh trust me we're not done yet"

he said as he pumped his length and came on my clit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know. My first cockblock but that's the point of a punishment😏
Jk jk, but part 2??????

Love Michele😙❤️‍🩹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~