|Daydreaming (smut)|JJ Maybank|

Summary: I don't what to do with these anymore😭😭

A/N: I wrote this with a laptop at 3 AM, my eyes hurt so bad😪😢

Y/N POV:

When I tried getting out of bed today JJ kept pulling me against him and tightening his grip around my waist

"Please stay it's only 5am" JJ groaned

"I have to get ready" I said kissing his forehead

He groaned as he loosened his grip and let me go. I got out of bed and got into the bathroom.

I stripped and got under the warm water and zoned out.

JJ pinned me to the wall while kissing my neck and leaving a trail of hickeys. His hand sliding up my dress and pushing my underwear to the side.

He pushed two of his fingers inside of me making me moan loudly. Pumping his fingers faster in me each time I moaned his name.

"That's right moan my name and show everyone who you belong to"

JJ groaned into my neck as his fingers hit my g-stop repeatedly. His fingers pumping faster and faster that I couldn't hold it anymore...

I snapped out of my trance when I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist.

I turned and saw JJ smirking at me as water dripped down his hair.

Thats when I realized I had been masturbating and moaning in the shower.

JJ doesn't like that.

"I see your around daydreaming about last night aren't you?" He said his smirk getting bigger

Before I could respond, JJ lifted me against the wall and he smash our lips together. He got out the shower and took me to the bedroom before throwing me on the bed and getting between my legs.

He gently kissed my clit before licking up my cunt making me cry out. he sucked one of my straps into his mouth before letting go and standing In front of me.

"Play with yourself"

I looked at him desperately as I wanted a quick release but knew I couldn't do anything

I spread my legs wide enough for him to see and brought my hand to my clit. I slowly rubbed my self making me moan and clench around nothing.

I closed my eyes and push two of my finger into me and imagine they were JJs. I pumped them at a fast pace as small whimpers and JJs name exited my mouth.

"Please JJ"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me"

He got on me and allied his member on my entrance before thrusting into making me clench around him. His thrusts making me feel like I was in heaven as they got faster and harder.

He lifted one of my legs onto his shoulder hitting deeper inside of me making me moan and roll my eyes.

"Faster" I groaned as I dug my hands into his back

He pounded into me harder and kept hitting my g-spot deliciously making a wave of pleasure hit me. His thrusts started becoming slower the more I clenched around him.

I'm going cum" I moaned as JJ pound into me at a pleasurable speed

"Let it go baby, cum for me"

He rubbed my clit in slow circles which send me over the edge. I felt my cum drop down my thighs and JJs cum clotting my walls. My walls clenched repeatedly around him which cause him to moan loudly into me ear.

"Fuck, I love it when you milk me"

Once we rode our highs he gently pulled out and laid beside me

"Fuck" He chuckled

"I should dream day more often shouldn't I?" I said cuddling him

"Yep, definitely"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I'm back and horny, so geared another smut and I hope you enjoyed

Love Micky😗❤️‍🩹
(short for Michelle)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~