I love you pt 2 (SMUT)| JJ maybank |

(This is an old draft so guys please dont judge i was still new when it came to smut writing😗)

~Warnings : Smut, Fluff-ish~

You woke up the next morning to JJ staring down at you smiling as you remember that today was your first official date.

"Good morning," you said with a small yawn.

"Good morning love," he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you ready for today princess?"

"Yah, do you have something to wear for today?" You said considering that he slept over last night.

"Don't worry I have something" he said as he kissed your forehead.

You cuddled a bit then you heard the front door open and heard Kie and Pope's voices.

You heard your door open and almost jumped out of bed.

"Hey Y/N get up right now-" you heard and saw Kie at your door.

"It's not what it looks like" JJ said as he looked her in the eyes almost scared.

"Y/N... why didnt you tell me?!" Kie said walking up to you and hugging you.

"Wow JJ, you got a good one" John B said as he went to JJ and pulled him out of your bed to hug him.

"Ok guys stop... especially you JB" JJ said trying to get them off your backs.

"Now guys get out, I need to shower" you said as everyone get out your room.

"I'll see you later" JJ said while giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

~time skip to two hours later~

You and JJ are walking along the beach heading back towards the chateau. Talking, laughing and just 'hanging'.

"So Y/N What you wanna do when we get back?, I mean the others aren't here for another two hours," JJ said thinking you still remembered what you promised him.

"Um... I'm not sure but we'll see" you said while winking at him and holding his hand.

When you got to the chateau, JJ pushed you against the door and starting making out with you as soon as you got in the house.

You wrapped your legs around his waist not breaking the kiss as he took you to the bedroom.

He locked the door and placed you on the bed as he climbed on top you and started pulling off both your shirts and pants.

He continued making out with you as he unclipped your bra and pulled of your underwater. He pulled back at looked at you lovingly before kissing your neck.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered against your neck living a bite on you

He slowly went down your body and starting kissing your thighs teasing your heat.

"Please dont tease" you moaned

"So needy are you?" He Said as he starting licking up your folds

He used his fingers to start rubbing your heat as entered two digits into you and pumping slowly into you, causing you to arch your back. He smirked and starting pumping faster as he held your hips down. You were a moaning mess above him.

"I'm gonna cum" you said as the knot in your stomach started to tighten.

"Cum baby, cum on my face," he said as he started pumping even faster as he placed his face in your heat.

You scream his name as you came on him and he sucked your juices. He came back up and starting kissing you and you tasted yourself on his face.

"I want my cock in your mouth baby," he said in between the kiss

All you did was nod as he pulled you on your knees will he sat infront of you.

"You sure you can take me princess?"

"Mhm" you nodedd as you bite your lip at his thickness and length.

You as much as you could in your mouth and starting bopping your head and gagging on him. He took you head and forced you himself down you throut as you gagged on him.

"Just like that princess," he worshipped you as you gaged on him repeatedly as he fucked your face

"Should I cum in your throut princess?"

All you did was noded at him as you felt him twitch in your throut. You came in your mouth and you tried to swallow as much as you can of him.

JJ climb on top of you again and started kissing you neck as his hands rubbed you tits. You started to get wetter by the second as you thought about what his mouth just did to you.

You ready?" He said in between the kiss.

"Mhm, you?" You said still remembering that you both are about to loose your virginity.

Mhm" he said as he alined himself on you wet pussy.

He slowly pushed himself into you. You felt pain and tears started to run down your face.

"You ok?" He asked a bit concerned. He was hurting you but in a good way.

"Mhmm just keep going"

He started pumping slowly into to you and put your leg on his shoulder to go in deeper. That pain slowly turned into pleasure

"Your so tight on me" he groened and he started pumping faster

The room filled with moans as you both aproched your second orgasm. JJ started twitching inside you

"Do you want me to pull out?" He said about to cum

"No. No dont I want you to fill me" you said as you were also about to cum

With that you screamed his name as you cumed on his cock as he cumed in your pussy and fill you so much you started leaking of his cum.

He laid next to you for a few minutes thinking of what just happened then he got up and put on his underwear and his shirt as he went to get a cloth to clean you with. He put on his spare shirt and hoodie on you and you guys layed in bed together

"That was amazing" you said cuddling more into him

"I know, wanna take a nap?" He said looking down at you smiling

"Ok, I Love You JJ Maybank"

"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N, I will never let you go"

And you guys fell asleep in eachothers arms knowing you are with the person you love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this smut used to have two parts so if you see anything mistakes is because I copy and pasted it (I was lazy😗) and did thus so i wouldn't tease you guys or cock black you thanks for understanding
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~