|Drugs and stuff(Smut)|Barry|

Summary: You go and buy drugs from Barry but things get out of hand😏 420😩

Request from: Kirstie_Mosley02
(Nicholas is so hot, I mean😩)

I'm been really stressed lately and Rafe recommended a drug dealer his been going too.

I knocked on the door of a trailer in the woods and this beautiful man peeked through the door.

"So you must be 'country clubs' friend?"

"Um, yeah" I blushed

"Come on in" he smiled

The trailer was really cozy and I could see myself leaving in something like this

"So what type you looking for" he said putting the coke in the table

"Your strongest"

He looked at me with pride in his eyes and smirked as he handed me a ziplock with 5 white pills inside

"Enjoy"

————————————-

We became so high it was crazy. I ended up eating all the pills and now me and Barry shared a blunt as we laid on the bed

I felt so...calm, not having any stress on my shoulders. But something about Barry turned me on. His hair, his eyes, his muscles.

I craved him.

As he rumbled on I climbed on his lap and smashed our lips. He grabbed my hips, deepening the kiss making me quietly moaned as he massaged my ass and occasionally squeezed or smacked it.

A new kink

I started to slowly grind my hips making him grow under me. At this point it was the weed doing the talking for me.

I pushed myself on him and let my clothed cunt grab onto him making me moan loudly. My skin tight shorts making my cunt feel more loved as I pushed myself on him harder.

"Fuck I'm close" I whined

"Cum for me, ruin those tight little shorts for me" his raspy voice moaned in my ear

I came with a load moan and the white fluid soaked my shorts and Barry's jeans. He laid me down, pulling off my shorts and smirked seeing I wasn't wearing any underwear and seeing the white fluid leak out of me.

He smirked and licked up my cunt, sucking on my clit as I cried out desperately. I started mewling as he dipped a finger into me and pumped slowly, massaging my tight walls.

"Harder please" I begged

He chuckled and pulled down his boxers letting his member spring out freely and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he pumped his length slowly.

He smirked at my state and thrusted in going balls deep into me. He's dick making me feel so full that I couldn't get enough of it.

He pulled all the way out and pounded back in making me moan loudly. Everything felt so pleasurable as the drugs worked harder. Everything felt so perfect.

He then grabbed the blunt and took a puff before coming down and blew the smoke into my mouth. I blew it out and giggled as he leaned down left hickeys on my neck.

He brought his hand down to my cunt and rubbed my clit making me feel a wave of pleasure come over me.

"I'm gonna cum" I whined

"Come on princess, cum for me" he said smashing our lips together

I came hard on his member making my juices leak out of me. He pounded a few more times and pulled out coming on my face. I giggled as the I took my fingers and scooped the cum into my mouth.

"Such a good girl" he said rubbing his hand on my cheek

"I think you deserve another round huh?" He smirked

I sat on knees and slowed grinder on the heel of my foot and moaned as it massaged my clit deliciously.

"Please fuck me daddy, I'll be a good girl" I moaned as I looked up at him with the most innocent look ever.

I fucking love this place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's our story, thank you guys for the requests I really appreciate them. I will make the requests as soo a I can so don't worry. Ok see you in the next chapter

Love Michele 😗❤️‍🩹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~