|Soft sailing (Smut)|John B|

Summary: you have sex on JB's Boat🤷‍♀️

Its me and John B's second year anniversary, and this is probably the best dates he has taken me so far.

We sailed to the morsh as John B wanted to spend a night under the stars and the set up was beautiful.

Pillows, blankets, fairy lights and a basket of food laid out on the deck and us snuggled on the floor looking up at the millions of stars and constellations,

Beautiful

"You look so beautiful"

I turned my head to find him already staring at me. I leaned in and softly kissed his lips and he moved in sync. He moved on top of me deepening the kiss giving me butterflies.

He slowly pulled off my shorts and bikini and rubbed my clit making me moan his name. He pushed two fingers into me and thrusted them at a rough but gentle pace.

"Fuck me please" I moaned pulling him by the shirt

He smirked and pulled out making me whimper, I pulled of his shirt and swim shorts making his member spring out.

I bit my lip at the sight of him rubbing his member on my cunt and spreading my juices around.

He thrusted into me making him groan before pulling out and thrusted all the way into me making me cry out from the pleasure.

He started thrusting into me as I dug my nails into his back. He pulled my legs over his shoulder and thrusted all the way in me hitting my g-spot

"Harder please"

He slammed into me as a begged more and more, his thrusts never losing its pace he punished my pussy and attacked my neck with his sloppy kisses leaving hickeys.

He flipped me onto my stomach and slammed into me again making me scream out of pleasure. He pulled my hair and pounded harder as I felt my organism about to hit me as I clenched hard onto him.

"That's right, milk me you dirty slut. Your such a good girl"

His words made me cum all over him but his thrusts didn't stop. They pounded harder as he chased his orgasim, I swear I felt him in my stomach.

I thrusted a few more time and pulled out before grabbing my neck and cumming all over my face. His moans making me wet again.

He laid down next to me, panting hard as he came down from his orgasmim.

"Fuck" I whined whipping my face

"What wrong"

"I'm still horny"

He smirked and got on his knees in front of me. Grabbing me legs he licked a long strap of my folds making me cry out again.

He sucked me clean before sucking my clit, his groans sending vibrations to my spine. I grabbed his hair pushing him deeper into my cunt. He thrusted three fingers into me hitting my g stop.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I moaned

He sucked my entrance as he rubbed my clit and a rapid pace making me cum all over him.

My moans loud and his groans from the taste of my juices only making my organsim better.

He sucked me clean came up to kiss me as I tasted myself on his face.

I bit my lip making my giggle and we cuddled for the rest of the night before going home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes that was the story thanks for reading and see you next time

Love Michele😗❤️‍🩹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~