|Save yourself (Smut)|Kiara|

Summary: you saved yourself for her🥺❤️‍🩹

Warnings: fluff x smut, virgin reader, soft sex

Request from: brohgvncbd
(You didn't give me a theme so I improvised, but thank you for requesting)

Her hands roughly pulling me aside, trying to kiss me. I resist. I've tried losing my virginity to a touron but every time, I can't.

I ran out the room while she shouted at me for not giving her what she wanted. I didn't care, I ran to figure 8, to Kie's house. I need to talk to her.

I need to tell her.
————————-

I sat on Kie's bed as she talked about an amazing hook up she had with a female touron a few days ago.

Im gonna tell her, before it's too late

"Hey, uh Kie?"

"Yeah"

"I think I might be, um" I whisper

"What are you ok" she's concerned I don't want her to be worried

"I'm les" I blurted

She just looked me and smiled, she walked over to me and leaned in for a kiss. I was confused at first but started kissing back. I pulled her onto my waist and deepened the kiss adding more passion.

We pulled apart and she giggled happily, resting her forehead on mine.

"I knew it" she said softly

"I saved myself for you" I said as she looked st me with big doe eyes.

She kissed me again and this time more rough yet gentle. She pulled our shirts our over heads and placed my hands on her waist as she held my cheeks.

She knows what she's doing, I love it

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes"

She unhooked my bra and gentle sucked on my breasts making my sigh. She slowly went up to my neck and sucked love bites on me making me moan softly into the air.

She pushed me onto the bed, leaving wet kisses onto my stomach going down. She looked at me and unbuttoned my shorts pulling them down with ease along with my thong.

She spread my legs and looked at me in awe. She brought her finger to my clit and gentle rubbed it making me moan her name. Her fingers spreading my juices as she moved them up and down my strap.

As I closed my eyes her mouth touched my clit making me whine, she tongue touching all the right places. My hand grabbed her head and pushed her further applying pressure to my cunt.

Her moans sending vibrations up my spine making me cry out. She plunged two fingers into me and pumped them at a rough and enjoyable speed.

I subconsciously rocked my hips on her face as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"I'm close" I moaned as I reached down and rubbed my clit in small circles

She nodded and a wave of pleasure hit me making me arch my back and squirt all over her face. She chuckled and came back up kissing me softly

"I didn't know you were a squirter"

"Me neither"

I reached down into her shorts and rubbed her clit making moan, I flipped us around and smirked at her

"Your turn"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't know if I'm getting better at smut or worse (hopefully I'm getting better😭)

Anyway thank you for reading my book, we're at 6.5 READS!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate you guys so much thank you, anyway back to your reading

Love Michele😗❤️‍🩹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~