I love you | JJ maybank |

Warnings: intended smut

Summary:

After meeting the gang a year ago you guys became very close and you sortay had a thing for JJ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys were at the beach and the boys were trying to surf while you and Kie sat on the sand watching them.

"So Y/N, do have you and JJ have a thing for each other?" Kie asked.

At first you were nervous about what she said.

"Maybe I do but I dont know about JJ" you said, with a smile on your face from watching JJ catch the biggest wave today.

You thinking about all the times you had with JJ and wondered about if JJ liked you or not. Not realizing that Kie had been calling you for five minutes.

"Y/N, Y/N!!, hello, Earth to Y/N!!!!" Kie had been shouting at you for five minutes straight.

"What, sorry what were you saying" you didn't even realize you were staring at JJ the whole time.

"Well you have been staring at JJ and he's been telling you to come over to the water"

"Y/N come over or I will bring you here" JJ said walking towards you

"Nah, I'm good"

"Come on, Y/N"

"Wait JJ no!!" You yelled as JJ threw you over his shoulder and started running to the ocean

"Kie, Pope, John B help me" you yelled as they watched and laughed at you

As you got closer you braised yourself for how cold the water will be

And then as soon as possible JJ jumped in the water with you on his shoulder

You tried to swim away but JJ grabbed you and held you tightly.

"JJ let me go" you yelled trying to swim out from the cold water.

"First I have a question, Do you like me?"

You froze wondering where this came from scared to answer the question

"Um... yah. Do you?"
He turned you in his arms and looked you in your E/C eyes

"Yes, I- I Love You" he brought your lips together and kissed you. It was full of passion that you  didnt know he had.

You could hear the others cheering for guys making you and JJ smile through the kiss.

You pulled away and made your foreheads touched as you two smile

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N"

"And I love you JJ Maybank, but can we get out of this freezing water" You said with a giggle.

You guys got out the water while JJ carried you bridal style towards everyone on the sand and got you a towel.

"Lucky you JJ" John B said with a smile while you guys sat down

"I told you he likes you" Kie whispered to you

"No you didn't" you laugh

*time skip, you guys got to the house*

You headed to your bedroom (since you lived with John B cause he took you in) to get change into comtable clothes once every one but JJ went home and John B went to bed.

You heard a light knock on the door and saw JJ enter the room

"Hey Y/N" he said and sat on your bed

"Hey" you said as you sat down next to him

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what's up"

"I was wondering if I could take you to walk around town... as a date?" He said while rubbing your inner thigh.

"I would love that"

He leaned in and kissed you but things got a bit too heated

He pushed you down not breaking the kiss and climbed on top of you, kissing down your neck as moans left your mouth

"JJ... I think we should... wait till after the... date" you tried your best to control your moans that left your mouth.

"You Promise we'll do this after" he said still kissing your neck.

All you did was nod your head as he climbed off you

"But can I sleep here tonight?" he asked looking a bit horny.

"Sure" you said softy as he laied next to you in bed

"Goodnight" he said as he kissed your forehead

"Goodnight" you said but you couldn't sleep because you couldn't wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this. I worked for 4 hours on this to make it good and thank you for reading :)