|Friends with benefits|Pope|

Summary: Pope is underrated🥺❤️‍🩹

I know, I know. But hear me out. Pope is cute and we can't date cause of the "No pouge on pouge making" rule, so here we are. Making out in his room.

His hands explored my body wanting to touch every part of it. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him and slowly made me grind on him.

He knows what he's doing

I pulled off my shirt and slowly uncliped my bra feeling Pope get harder under me. He pulled off his shirt and started kissing and leaving hickeys on my breasts. I quietly moaned feeling myself get wet.

I started grinding on him harder making Pope groan into my neck.

"I need you" I moaned in his ear making him moan back

He laid me on the bed and pulled down his shorts with mine right after. He got on his knees and started kissing my inner thighs, teasing me.

"Please Pope" I moaned bucking my hips towards his face

He spread my legs a bit before licking all the up my cunt making me moan his name loudly. He chuckled as he took my clit into his mouth sucking softly.

The sounds of my juices making me even wetter. He looked at me in the eyes as he inserted two of his fingers into me wanting me reaction.

I moaned loudly almost screaming, the pleasure started to take over me and my legs shaking lightly. He pumped faster each time I clenched around his fingers, smirking at my reaction.

"I'm close" I moaned

"Let it go baby, let me see what I do to you"

His deep voice sending me over the edge, I came hard on his fingers, my legs shaking violently and my juices rolling down my thighs.

Fuck

"Please fuck me" I moaned with a whimpering voice

His eyes turned darker as he took off his boxers showing his large member. He climbed on top of me and slowly pushed himself in me.

I whimpered, still raw from his fingers, I need more.

"Harder please"

He started thrusting harder into me hitting my gspot making us groan. He lifted my leg on his shoulders and thrusted faster, showing no remorse. My cunt clenching and milking him causing him to moan loudly,

The pleasure was becoming to much

His thrusts becoming slower but harder, he was close and I was also. I rubbed my clit in slow eight motions sending me over the edge when Pope groan into my ear.

My orgasm hitting me hard, I passed out for a second. Pope nog being able to pulled out, his cum filling my hole and painting my walls white.

Both of us panting hardly. He eventually pulled out and laid next to me kissing my neck softly, marking me as his.

I think I love him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I'm still alive, I'm just very busy with school and I have a test tomorrow but just wanted to update yall, have a good day/night

Love Michele 😗❤️‍🩹