꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14꧂

Y/N'S POV
(hell yes-)

The demons are nice? Oh please, don't give me that bitterly disgusting false information. Every time I hear the word 'demon', my blood is completely boiling.

I hate it when someone judge me and my decisions. How dare them to judge, they didn't even think of my side nor reason on why I'm doing those things. They don't have the right to even say that they understand me, why? Because no one did. No one understands me, not even myself, so stop saying that you knew what I'm going through.

I'm not wavering. I started everything. I did it with my own hands. All of this is something that I have to bear. Emma and Ray, including the others are kind, so much kindness in their souls, but...

Kindness alone can't win in this world.

If... If I hadn't help them with almost everything back then, would everyone had been able to escape?

If I let them handle everything by themselves back then, would they even be alive by now?

If I didn't help them back then, would they be even be where they are right now?

I often find myself questioning my worth. What did I even did to help them? I can't remember a thing. Do I even have the right to hate them? Do they even deserve the hate that they're receiving from me? Maybe I'm the one who's wrong all along. Maybe the problem was with me, not them.

But in all, I have no regrets.

I don't regret nor feel bad about the things I've done. I needed to do this. It was my job to do this.

I want to save them. My son Phillip, and the other kids, the squad, my family and everyone else, including the Ratri Clan.

I realized, the Clan was also imprisoned by the damn promise. They were the one who made the promise, indeed. But they don't have a choice back then, they just wanted to stop the killings and blood spilling.

I know that I'm being unfair, yes. I'm aware that the demons deserves to live too. But I don't care.

Only one can stand and win at the end, and that's us, humans. In order to do so... I will gladly become a God or a devil...

I'm so sorry if your mother's like this, Phillip. But I can't imagine how much you have to suffer if this continues. I need to end this myself. Please forgive me. Please forgive Mom.

3rd Person POV

Just as the three were entering the portal where the Seven Walls are, they were transported in front of a door.

Y/N didn't even bother hearing Ray and Emma's conversations. They soon decided to enter the door. What they saw immediately made them froze.

"What on Earth?" Y/N cussed in the back.

"The House?" Emma asked in confusion.

"Why? I thought we were going to the Seven Walls. We went through that door." Emma said.

"And that door completely disappeared." Ray informed.

"Let's go in." Ray and Emma said as Ray opened the door for them.

As they entered the House, memories came flashing back to them. While the two had their happy childhood flashed back to them, Y/N on the other hand had  a 50/50 feeling being back in the same House.

The surroundings brings her both warmth and pain. Both good and bad memories.

"No. This isn't the real House." Y/N broke the silence.