꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3꧂

TW;: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BLOOD, GORE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT!! PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT.

1 week and 4 days since the escape of the Grace Field children, that's how Y/N counted it. She was currently sitting inside a room taking a test. Everything was plain white. Her current location? At Lambda, where humans were experimented and mutated to create different drugs. It's been 5 days since   Y/N was transferred here.

FLASHBACK
"Hey break it!" one of the older sisters said running towards the mess that the trainees are making.

"BREAK IT 52194!!" one of the older sisters said trying to get the h/c girl off from choking Emilia with her arm. Emilia was already turning blue and was trying to get help for dear life.

A little rewind of why this is happening now. It was time for their P.E. when Acantha, Mara, and Emilia walked up to her and decided to annoy her. (They were the same girls who annoyed her when she first came :) ).

"Hey there fella!" Emilia's bright nature came to annoy the shit out of her. Y/N's eyes turned stone cold as she proceeded to look at the girl with a glare.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked with a raspy voice.

Suddenly, a metal tube came swinging to her head, luckily she immediately crouched down to dodge it. Her eyes widen as she looks in the direction where it came from. It turns out Mara has swung it. A kick was sent to her way to which she blocked by her arm, the kick was sent by Acantha.

Y/N immediately jumped back from the three.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Y/N asked being in position getting ready to fight.

However, she received no verbal answer when Mara once again swung the metal tube to her direction to which Y/N dodged with a high kick which caused the tube to slip out of Mara's hands and fly across the room leaving Mara in a state of shock with Y/N taking this as an opportunity to flip Mara upside down. A thud was heard when Mara landed on her back, maybe even a crack which caught everyone's attention.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Acantha cried out as she lunged at the h/c girl with her fist hardened attempting to punch her. Emilia on the other hand had run to get the metal tube that came flying earlier.

Y/N quickly shielded herself to the punch by using her arm as a block. Acantha continued to throw punches and kicks but Y/N only dodged and blocked it with ease. Meanwhile Emilia was frozen in her place when she saw the metal tube earlier almost broken in half because of the h/c girl's kick.

"Acantha! Stop it! What the hell is your problem with me?!" Y/N tried to talk to her.

Acantha had stopped throwing punches and kicks to the girl as she was now trying to catch her breath, exhausted from the things that she did earlier.

"What the hell is my problem with you? Hah! Everything!" Acantha scoffed with anger.

"Ever since you came here, everything came crashing down!! Everything was going perfectly according to my wants!! Everything was going so smoothly! Not until you ruined it you psycho bitch!!" Acantha cried out once again as she threw a punch to Y/N's way. Y/N quickly held both of Acantha's hands.

"And why the hell is that fault? You know what? It's not my fault that everything went crashing down for you. It's not my fault that you're all losing against me." Y/N started with. At this, all the girls around them had look at them, Y/N's statement gaining their attention.

It's true though, among of all the girls in the training facility, Y/N had the most highest score out of all of them. She even surpassed the girl who started earlier than her, even surpassed her older chiefs and classmates. She's a prodigy indeed, because in a short time she has spend in the facility, she was the greatest among of all. She was the best out of all. In terms of intelligence, physical ability, posture, talents. Hell she's even the most pretty among all of them. Those things made her a center attention of attack from her classmates and chiefs. They'll all be lying if they said that they don't have any hidden grudges to the h/c girl.