꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7꧂

3rd Person POV

Everyday was living hell for Y/N. She always felt so tired, so drained. She wants to sleep so bad. She wanted to rest so badly. She's tired of everything. Peter also hadn't talking to her since their fight.

Meanwhile, Norman was worried sick about the girl. He notice the sudden coldness of her, yes, she is indeed cold before but now, she was even more colder. He also notice her sudden drop of weight, of how her old clothes would be loose on her. He also notices the eye bugs growing under her e/c eyes, and the redness and puffiness of her eyes in almost everyday. She looks like she's been crying, everyday. This got him so worried about her.

She was also staring at something that's not there and when you talk to her, you need to call her twice to get her attention

She was also staring at something that's not there and when you talk to her, you need to call her twice to get her attention. She looks dead as ever and this pains Norman.

Once, him and Y/N were cleaning something on the lab when out of a sudden, Y/N tripped and all the test tubes that she's carrying broke as it made contact with the floor. Her hands and knees were bleeding as it was cutted by the broken glass pieces due to her tripping and landing on the floor.

"Y/N!" Norman exclaimed as he place down the things he's carrying and immediately run towards her.

"Oh my, you're bleeding!" Norman said as he crouched down to her carefully touching her now bleeding hand and knees.

"Stop! Don't you even think of touching me with those filthy hands of yours!" Y/N swatted away his hand and attempted to stand up but was soon betrayed by the pain on her knee.

"Please don't stand up yet, let me assist you, please Y/N." Norman begged her.

"No! I don't need your help! And I won't ever need it!" Y/N shouted as she swatted him away.

"I know that I did bad to you in the past and I'm so sorry for that but please, just let me help you now!" Norman responded.

"No! Suck up in that and just let me live my own life!" Y/N resisted.

"Why won't you let me help you? You're obviously in pain!" Norman protested.

"Help me? No, why would you help me? You don't care about me don't you? You're only being kind to me now because I am the only one you have right now and you'll just need something from me and use me!!!" Y/N lashed out as tears formed.

"You can be mad at me all you want, but please! Let me help you! Just let me compensate for the things I never did! Just let me help you when you're the one in need! Let me help you especially when you really need it like right now... Please Y/N...I'm really sorry..." Norman said as the corner of his eyes starts to water. He tried to hug Y/N, expecting that he will be once again push off like away but today was different. Y/N just stayed there, in his arms while she was crying.

He tightened his hug on her, as he bury his face on the top of her head while crying with her. He can feel her face digging on his chest as she let her feelings out.