꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2꧂

Y͟/N͟'s͟ P͟O͟V͟

Not too long ago, I made a decision that will completely change my life. I accepted the path of being a Mom because of an unknown urge inside me and also because of Mom digging me into it.

I was now currently riding inside a truck towards somewhere with Mom and the old lady from earlier whom I learned to call 'grandma' from now on. I felt so sleepy during the entire ride and we finally arrived at our destination.

Grandma told me to follow her somewhere, I quickly look back to see Mom walking away towards somewhere. I quickly run after her and hug her.

"Mom, where are you going?" I asked.

However, she smiled warmly at me. She crouched down to my height and hug me tightly to which I gladly returned. She then cupped my cheeks with her hand.

"Honey, it doesn't matter where I am. I'm always right beside you. Right here." she said then held my chest where my heart is.

"I'm always right here to help and guide you. Always remember, that I love you to the moon and back. No matters what happens, okay?" she said still cupping my cheeks with her warm hand.

I was about to get teary when grandma asked me to join her.

"Mom, will I ever see you again?" I asked in hope.

"That's... That's a hard question right now darling. Maybe? I don't know. But please do remember all the things that I reached you. I'm the youngest to be promoted as Mom and I want you to beat that record of mine. I want you to be more successful more than I am. Can you promise me that?" she asked. Her saying these things makes me sad. She held her pinky close to me.

"Yeah, I promise you that. I will be more successful than anyone else and will survive longer than anyone else could." I said as I wrap my pinky finger to hers.

"Good, now get going. You don't want Grandma waiting don't you?" she said.

I tried to walk away from her as she stands up but the urge was stronger than my self control. I run into her arms one more time and sob on her.

"Y/N, you need to-" Mom was about to calmly lecture me again but I got to speak.

"No! I don't wanna! I want you! ONLY YOU!" I cried as I hug her waist tightly.

She hug me back attempting to calm me down from my tantrum. I don't want to let go of her. I feel like she would disappear if I let go. I feel like I would never see her again if I let go now.

I͟s͟a͟b͟e͟l͟a͟'s͟ P͟O͟V͟

Everything is going to fell down but I need to keep myself collected for Y/N. She had endured many things and I don't want to add to her stress. The poor girl chose to get left behind because she felt like a burden and a nuisance to her siblings which is not true.

Since she was the only one who's left behind, I need her to stay alive and survive even if it kills me. I have love her like my own daughter and I don't want anything bad happening on her, not on my watch.

I've been recommending her as a Mom candidate for seem like forever and it's finally time. She was presented with two paths. Obviously, she chooses the path where it kills her but I quickly convince her that changed her mind. I know why she didn't want to take the Mom path earlier, she was reserving it for Emma or the other girl siblings of her if the plan somehow failed. She doesn't wanna compete with them either.

She was such a sweet girl, thinking about the others when she's the one in need that's why I don't understand why her siblings don't like her.

Saying goodbye to her was so hard. It felt so heavy in the feeling. She was now hugging me and was not letting go anytime now. I was also close to broking down in tears if she will not let go any second now.