༆᯽INFORMATION LOG᯽༆

To start with, I want to give you guys my deepest apology on how this story is going.

I apologize if I traumatize many of you and apologize for the things I get Y/N to go through.

Okay then, going back to the story plot.

Peter and Andrew will be 6-7 years older than Y/N.

Lucas and Yuugo will be 5-6 years older than Y/N.

While Zack and Oliver will be 2-3 years older than Y/N.

Nigel can be 1 year older than her.

The rest of the characters age will be the same as usual.

NOTE: Doesn't mean that I lowered the other characters ages is that I already allow their relationship with Y/N!!!
The purpose of lowering their ages is for the story.
So here it is.

Peter and Andrew think that their allowed to do those things with Y/N because they're only 6-7 years older than her which is completely fuck up.
To continue, it is to say that they both love Y/N in kind of a twisted way. (PS: I'm already feeling my skin cringe in this one)
They will continue to feel like that until one of them die or have a redemption arc (which is completely out of their view-)

Second case with Lucas and Yuugo, I don't know on why I'm lowering their ages honestly-
No but here it is, you may notice on the past chapter that Lucas is kinda being a little bit clingy to Y/N than expected. It is weird to think that a grown ass man will be that clingy to her- so I aged him down BUT read the note that I said earlier.
As for Yuugo, I want him to join the chaos, that's all-

Fun facts about the story<3:

🔹While Y/N is away for her mission, Norman would feel constantly worried about her to the point that he asked the doctors and scientists about her all the time

"Hello doctor, do you have any updates where Y/N is?"

"Norman, you've been asking that question every 2 minutes in the 300 time this day."

"..."👁️👄👁️

"..."🧿👄🧿

"..."👁️👄👁️

"So any idea-"

"NO"

🔹While Y/N is away for her mission, Isabella would constantly feel that Y/N is in danger (mother instincts-) so she would ask for Y/N's updates through Peter.

"Good morning sir. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I'm here to perhaps have an update about Y/N."

"Grandma Isabella, I already told you. They're already searching for her and I would be glad to update you once they find her."

"I apologize sir but I'm just worried about her, that's all."

"I know, we are all worried about her so why don't you just go back to your work and wait."

"Why don't you go out there and try to get her back and be a demon bait so she can get away safely?"

"What was that Grandma Isabella?"

"Nothing sir. I shall take my leave."

🔹In Y/N's stay in the Goldy Pond, she would make bracelets with the smaller kids and Lucas. She once made Lucas a bracelet and he NEVER had taken it off since. When she left the Goldy Pond, Lucas would always look at the bracelet and smile as he remembered the day they make them.

🔹When Andrew had placed several pictures on the desk for the Goldy Pond resistance to look at when he has searching for Y/N, Nigel and Gillian stole the pictures and shared them with the other members. They all end up with having each of Y/N's pictures.

🔹The Goldy Pond resistance team would always look at her picture every day for some support, some of them would kiss the picture.

(A/N: Bye bye)