꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5꧂

3rd Person's POV

"Is that you, Y/N?" A voice asked her. She turned her head towards the source of the voice. It came from Paula who surprisingly had tears in her eyes.

Paula walked towards Y/N limping. She placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders while shaking. She cupped Y/N's cheek with one of her hands.

"It's me, your big sister Paula. Don't you remember? We were your siblings from the Grand Valley!" Paula asked her.

"Wait, Y/N?!" two more voices exclaimed.

She turned to see Pepe and Sandy.

"Guys! It's Y/N!" They both shouted to their other colleagues.

They both run towards her to hug her. Y/N froze on her spot.

"It's us Y/N! Your big brother Sandy and Pepe! Don't you remember? That's Zack, Oliver, Gillian, Nigel, and Violet! You've always wanted to hang out with them! Don't remember us?" Sandy asked.

Seeing the others expression of confusion, made her heart churn. How could almost everyone forget about her so easily?

"No... I'm sorry but I don't think that I've met you guys before." Y/N spoke.

This made their eyes widen. They were sure that it's their Y/N, isn't she?

"But how? You look exactly like her..." Sandy saddened.

"I apologize but I don't know what you're talking about. Yes, my name is indeed Y/N but I'm not that girl you're talking about." Y/N said once more.

"Wait, what's your ID number?" Pepe asked.

Y/N sigh, she showed them her neck to reveal them nothing. There was no number written on her neck.

"There's nothing written on your neck... You don't have any number at all... So you're not the Y/N we're looking for, huh?" both of the older boys became sad. It hurts Y/N to see them like that but she needs to do that in order to protect them from the headquarters.

Soon, everyone introduces themselves to her since they 'didn't' know her.

Lucas explained the whole thing to her. She felt bad about having to do her mission from the start. Maybe betraying Peter wouldn't be that bad right?

The night time came. She was given a room for her to stay on. A familiar feeling had hit her. She felt sad and lonely.

Her hand slowly traced her stomach. She gently rub it.

"Hey there little fella... How are you doing in there?" she asked.

"I'm sorry. Seems like I can't give you a good life, huh?" she continued.

"Your father didn't want to be involved with you... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry if Mommy can even defend you from him... I'm doing the best that I can." she spoke while still rubbing her now a little bumped stomach.

"I'm sorry..." she said. Tears formed on her h/c eyes.

She didn't despise the kid inside of her. That kid was still her child, after all. That kid was still her blood and meat. Even if the others say that the kid was a result from a r@pe,or even if they say that she didn't plan the kid nor want it at first, she still love her kid. No matter what the others say. Yes, she was indeed so young to have a baby, but it's not the baby's fault to be created neither hers. She can't bring herself to abort the baby. She is indeed a monster but she can't do that to her own child.

It's not the baby's fault to be created. And especially not fault Y/N's fault that the baby was created. It was all Peter's fault. He was all to blame for the things that's happening now.