꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10꧂

3rd Person POV

In these pass months, many things have already happened. Each week, there are kids brought into the hideout. Many farms are also going down because of their destruction. The hideout consist of people in different ages, races, nationality, and personality, but despite all of that, they all love each other like a real family.

They have been living in a Paradise, a literal Paradise since they came there.

It's currently September 2046. Autumn is approaching. Y/N is at 7 months of pregnancy, currently rolling like a ball because of her rounded stomach.

The squad and Elleinna took EXTRA care of her. If they're overprotective and caring back then, well they're MORE now.

For example:

Y/N attempted to stand up when Hayato and Cislo immediately rushed
rushed to her side.

"You shouldn't get up my Lady!" Cislo said.

"Yeah! We can get it for you instead!" Hayato said.

"The two of you, relax please. I will just go to the restroom. Please let me go." Y/N calmly said.

"But the Boss said-" Cislo was about to reason.

"I don't give a single flying fuck about what he said. Please, my stomach already hurts." Y/N said.

"I'm gonna call Barbara or Elleinna!" Cislo stated as he run out of the room.

Craving for random foods, one of the things because of pregnancy. There are numerous times where Y/N would crave for almost random and impossible foods, especially in the middle of the night.

It was currently 1:20 am in the early morning. Norman was still working his ass off. There was suddenly knock on his door.

"Norman... Are you still awake?" Y/N's voice can be heard from the other side of the door. Hearing this, Norman immediately tossed aside his work and run towards the door.

Upon opening the door, there a Y/N in her white night gown. Her hair now visibly longer than before.

"Y/N! What brings you here this late? You should be sleeping at this time." Norman gently said.

"I'm craving for some fruit salad, strawberry milk, and some vanilla ice-cream. Can you get me some?" Y/N pleaded.

"Well, I don't know about it. It's kinda late right now." Norman said. Y/N pouted and held his hand into hers, enough to turn the albino into a tomato.

"Please? Get some me, Norman?" Y/N begged.

"Uhmm..." Norman tried to resist but seemed to be trapped inside a spell, he couldn't. It was rare to see Y/N acting like this. She look so cute while pouting. He soon let out a sigh of defeat.

"Okay then, I'll try to get it for you." Norman said which made Y/N smile.

"Really? Thank you Norms!" Y/N said as she hugged him.

She knew her pouting would work, it always did. A little of her touch would make Norman melt so easily to her, he would give in so easily. That is how touch deprive Norman is for her. She'll use that advantage until she wants to. She'll use him until she wants to.

"Wait, I thought Barbara and Elleinna were suppose to watch you inside your room? Cislo and Hayato were also outside your room to guard up, how did you manage to escape them?" Norman asked.