This is not a battlefield, but just a competitive game. Except for some extremes, most players will follow the principle of "friendship first", but in the end, the sword has no eyes. When the real fight, no one can guarantee that the force in their hands is absolutely controlled.

Over the years, the finals have been the most event.

Blood surges up, sweats profusely, hormones surges, and mechas are always closely related to madness and danger. Lu Chen felt this the most, so at the beginning, he didn't want his master to be involved in this thing.

To be honest, when he first came into contact with mecha, Lu Chen did not like such things. That year, when he was 15 years old, he had just been admitted to the National Military Academy. The teacher took these freshmen to the arena to watch.

Those seniors blushed their eyes, bloodthirsty, and brutally collided with each other's hormones. Lu Chen hated being uncontrollable, and hated this barbaric state of emotion and out of control of control of hormones. Even at the beginning, he was resistant to the mecha.

But he needs mecha to make him. Promotion, military merit, power, military rank, hatred and ambition made him choose mecha as a tool for his climb.

The knights of the empire were not for the righteous, broad and unrealistic purpose of protecting the worms of the empire from the beginning.

It's just that I really went to the battlefield and saw too many life and death. The comrades-in-arms who called brothers one second ago fell in front of me the next second, and you can't turn back. You can only rush forward and take the share of the comrades-in-arms who fell behind you.

In the vast territory of the empire, not every planet's insect people live as safely as the capital star, enjoying the convenience of science and technology, wealth and the sense of security of the army. Lu Shen has been in the army for ten years. Most of the places he saw were poor and barren, barbaric and backward, struggling for a living because of barbaric struggle.

No matter how ambitious and hateful, no matter how deep the hatred is, you can still feel that life is absurd. The battlefield and mecha have made Lu Shen, and it is difficult not to change Lu Shen.

It was not until the year he was awarded the "Imperial Knight" medal and returned to the prosperous, crisscrossed and unreal life of the capital. His father, who had hated for many years, found him and pleaded with him to help the family that was about to go bankrupt.

He thought he would have a scene of ridicule and slap in the face, which made a snow of the humiliation he and his father had suffered many years ago. In fact, day and night when he was knocked down and got up in the military academy, he lived on this fantasy, and even polished his lines several times.

But the end is that Lu Chen looked at the male insect with a rickeback, but he was puzzled. Why did he always think that this male insect was tall and invincible?

He is obviously so weak, so old, so fragile.

It's far easier than revenge. When he didn't love or hate, it really meant that Lu Chen cut off his relationship with this male father, who was connected to his blood.

Lu Chen did not give him wealth, but gave him a letter of introduction that a capable female son deserved. As for how far the family can go in the future, it is no longer what Lu Chen cares about.

He has a new worm that deserves his attention.

Lu Chen's eyes have been staring at the black and gold mecha on the field. His eyes are as calm as inclusive as the sea, and the gentleness that matures after experiencing the waves of the world.