The three girls had dinner outside before heading to their favorite bar. Since, it's Friday night, the next day they have no work because it's their rest day from being chefs. So now, they all gonna do is to have fun tonight.

---

7:30 PM

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung have already arrived at the bar. As they enter the admission door, they can feel the beat of the music vibrating off the walls and the crowd is out in force as the people were getting hyped and wild tonight. The drinks are flowing across the tables, they can see people having loud conversations with others, the dance floor is filled with sweaty bodies swaying along the beat and most people are flirting everywhere in the place.

"Let's go upstairs!?", Jeongyeon lean closer to her friends and invited them.

"What do you guys want to drink tonight?", asked Chaeyoung, and then waited for her friends to decide what will be their order.

"Just a red wine for me", said Tzuyu.

"How about you, Jeong? What do you like?"

"Ahm...whiskey!"

"Alright, same goes with me", Chaeyoung responded. With a wide smile, she slightly raised her hand and called the attention of the waiter from afar.

"Yes, Miss? What's your order drinks for tonight?",  the waiter smilingly asked.

"A bottle of red wine and a whiskey, please?".

"What else, Miss?".

"Ahmm.....dried fruits and peanuts. That's all."

Before the waiter left the girls, he clarified what Chaeyoung said to make sure the order is correct.

"Red wine, whiskey, dried fruits, and peanuts will be served in a minute."

The girls smilingly nodded and the waiter bow his head and then left.

---

An hour later, the bottles of alcohol they ordered were already half full. They started to get tipsy as the alcohol was slowly affecting their system.

"Sh*t!", Jeongyeon blurted out.

"Why?!", Chaeyoung confusingly asked.

"Jihyo messaged me that they were also here at the bar."

"Eh?! What time is that? And who is she with? Mina told me she will be going out tonight to drink but she didn't mention which bar it is." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Wait. I will call, Jihyo and asked her."

Jeongyeon pressed the number and dialed it.

Jihyo answered the call.

"I messaged you earlier and you didn't respond to it."

"I~I'm sorry, Love. I didn't notice it. That's why I called you right away when I saw your messages. Please, don't get mad. Ahmm...Love! Who are you with?"

"I'm with the girls"

"Wait. W~what? You're with the girls?! Including Sana?".

"Yes, why?"

"Ohh..nothing. Say hello to them for me. Love..? I can't see you guys anywhere. Where are you?"