-GOING ON A TRIP- + oneshot

Hey y'all! I'm going on a vacation for 2 weeks starting Saturday, so I'll be gone for a bit! I've been working on a basic story outline for the royal origins Tomboo au, so here's a quick maybe oneshot with OSMP! Ranboo and Tommy

-Ranboo POV-

How lovely. It's raining and there just so happens to be a leak in my room, with a quickly growing puddle forming right on my bed. I sigh. It's far too late for this, I'll have to stay over with someone until I can repair it. I contemplate who would be best to stay with. Phil? No. Sneeg? Definitely no. Tom? Yeah, that would suffice. I grab my umbrella from the hook next to me door, put on my specially made boots and rain coat, and open the door. It's night, and the pouring rain only adds to the darkness. The only visible light is coming from the few scattered homes. I squint, searching for Tom's house. The little avian has a small cottage that's North West of mine, a little higher up on the mountain. I locate the home, and see lights still on. At least I won't be waking him up. I step outside reluctantly, not wanting to get wet. Even the smallest drop of water causes me to go crazy and teleport everywhere. I focus in on a flat path right next to Tommy's cottage. Purple particles and poof, I am now right next to the cottage. I go up to the small wooden door. I knock once, twice, then twist the handle. It's unlocked. I slowly open the door, ducking my head under the doorframe, as I am much taller than the avian. I turn around, trying to close the door  quietly, when I get nailed in the back of my head with a pillow. I whip my head around and see Tommy, up in his loft, aiming another pillow at me. "BOO IM SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE THAT WAS YOU!" He jumps and glides across the room to me. Tom stands on his tippy toes and touches my head lightly. "Are you okay?" He asks, sounding concerned. "Yes. I'm okay. I thought I told you to not call me Boo." I say sternly. "O- Oh. Okay. Sorry Ranboo." He moves his hand from my head and looks down. I feel bad. "Fine. you can call me Boo, but only when it's the two of us." Tommy looks up and grins, but then let's out a yawn. "What are you doing here so late?" He asks. "A leak sprung in my roof, and It dripped on my bed. I needed a place to stay, and you were the best candidate." "Oh, ok. Well you can stay here as long as you don't mind sharing a bed." Tommy says. I could be seeing things, but his cheeks seem to become a bit rosy. "I don't mind." I say. I take of my coat and boots, and hang up my umbrella. While doing this, Tommy has turned off all the various lamps around the room, leaving the only light coming from his loft. I climb the ladder after him, and am greeted with a cozy little loft. There are many hanging plants, a record player, fairy lights, and a queen bed with off white and olive green bedsheets and blankets. "So, what do you think?" Tommy asks, spreading his arms wide and falling back into his bed. "It is rather nice, bigger than it looks." Tommy nods and pats the spot on the bed next to him. I sit, and face Tommy. "Well, I guess it's time to sleep." He reaches and turns off the lights. He ruffles his feathers then lays down. "Goodnight Boo." I lie down. Staring at the ceiling a shivering. I turn towards Tom, and debate the pros and cons of what I'm about to do. I scoot closer to Tommy, and wrap my arm around his torso, pulling him close. "Is this alright-?" I ask. "Yeah. It's nice actually." I pull Tommy closer and we cuddle. I can feel his feathery ears, they are very soft. 

-Tommy POV- 

The last thing I expected to happen tonight was for me and Ranboo to cuddle but I can't really complain. I mean, I feel so safe and happy next to the taller. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a sound almost like purring coming from where I lay my head on Boo's chest. "Are you purring?" I ask. Ranboo stutters. "I- Uh. No-?" "You are!! That's so cute!" I giggle. "Be quiet before I... stop cuddling you." Ranboo huffs. "FINE!" I snuggle closer into Ranboo and we both fall asleep to the sound of raindrops hitting my rooftop. 

AN: Sorry if that wasn't a very good oneshot, it was kinda rushed and I haven't written anything in a while. If my writing sucks, just tell me. Well I hope you liked it regardless! Let me know if you wanna see more of OSMP! Tomboo, because I had a lot of fun writing this!