British Boi vs. Marriage 3.5/4

~Ranboo Pov~

Aimsey was helping me pick out the dress I was going to wear. As soon as I had informed them of the wedding, they had insisted on helping me pick the dress. To be fair, I probably needed the help. "Ran how about this one?" They pointed the phone towards me. I dress in question was white and extremely big. Loads of layers made up the luxurious skirt and intricate stitching made up the bodice, and it hung off the shoulder a bit. The veil was very long, and had white velvet flowers sewn on the top. I gasped in awe. "That one is perfect! Where do we get it?" Aimsey laughed, "In town there's a dress shop. We can go get it fitted in 2 days if you'd like me to set up an appointment?" "YES PLEASE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Aimsey smirked and said, "Tommy's going to love it," I blushed bright red and nodded. As far as Tommy knew I was wearing a suit. 

~Ranboo Pov, 2 days later ~

I spun around in the dress. The skirt flared up and danced around. The dress was even more beautiful in person. It was also very comfortable much to my surprise. I stood in front of the mirror and stared. The dress was a perfect fit, and if I do say so myself I looked quite attractive. I stepped out of the dressing room back to where Aimsey and the tailor were. "It's perfect, I'll take it."

*I know nothing about dresses so sorry if the description of the dress sucks lol 

~Tommy Pov~

Ranboo had just gotten back from shopping with Aimsey. I had been waiting for him all day because I had a surprise, or because I felt like cuddling, probably both. He was putting something away in the kitchen when I hugged him from behind. He made a small surprised sound and turned around. "Need something?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Mhm, its a big surprise." I took his hand and led him to our room. I opened the door and beamed. Ender was sitting on the bed in a mini tuxedo. I heard Ranboo go awwwww and knew the struggle to get Ender in that costume had been worth it. "Aw look at Ender, so cute, but not as cute as you." Ranboo laughed. I giggled. "Boo how about a movie? And maybe cuddles?" Ranboo kissed my cheek, "Of course Tom, that would be lovely." Ender barked, demanding attention. We both laughed and sat down to pet Ender.

5 days until the wedding.

Hey I hope you enjoyed! This is just sort of a side chapter. I had a random burst of motivation after having a very productive day, so this is the result! I'm getting back into writing again so Ill see you all very soon!

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY ALLIIMTOBER BOOK :]