SORRY + oneshot

I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE VALENTINES ONESHOT IM SO SORRY

HERES A ONESHOT THOUGH, ITS JUST FLUFF BUT YEA ILL BE BACK SOON I JUST NEED TO GET MY GRADES AND MENTAL HEALTH IN CHECK. ENJOY!!!

This oneshot is gonna be set during twitchcon Amsterdam cuz there was definitely something up with those two during that trip 🌝🤨

~Ranboo POV~

Knock. Once. Then twice. Groggy I climb out of bed and check the time. 2:07. Who would be knocking on my hotel room door this late? I check myself in the mirror, messing with my hair until I decide I'm presentable. I grab my mask and slide it over my ears, just in case some crazed fan found their way to my room. I walk over to the door and attempt to peer through the peephole. No luck. I sigh and open the door just enough to see outside. I hear a small, british voice whisper, "Ran?" I know that voice very well. I open the door fully and Tommy is standing at the door. His eyes are droopy and his hair is messy. He is wearing a raccoon t-shirt, with a pair of black and white checkered pajama pants. In his hands is the raccoon plush that I had gotten him for his previous birthday."Tom what's up?" I ask worriedly. "I can't sleep. I have a headache and I... miss you." He murmurs. I pull him into my room by his wrist. "First, let's give you some medicine, and second, let's get you situated in my bed." Tommy nods weakly and I have him sit on my bed. I give him advil pills and a plastic water bottle. While he swallows them, I grab a washcloth from the bathroom, soak it in cool water, then ring it out over the sink. When I come out, I have him lay down, and I drape the cloth over his forehead and tuck him in. "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch, ok?" Tommy whispers, "stay," I blush and climb into bed next to him. Tommy reluctantly scoots over closer to me. I lift up my arm and allow him to lay his head on my chest. I put my arm down around him and pull him closer. He murmurs something and curls up closer to me. Almost instantaneously, he falls asleep and starts quietly snoring. I remove the cloth from his head and place it on the bedside table, carefully trying not to disturb Tommy. I lay there for a while. My feelings for Tommy have been growing lately, which isn't the best thing. I look down at Tommy. Asleep he looks so peaceful and perfect, the complete opposite from his usual persona. I grab my phone, open up Spotify, and start up my playlist that I usually listen to while I sleep. Tommy stirs and looks up at me. "Go back to sleep Toms." I leave a quick kiss on his forehead and turn red. Tommy just blinks at me, then goes back to sleep. I run a hand through my hair. Shit. Why did I do that. Tommy is straight. I shouldn't like him. I close my eyes and sigh. There's no use denying it. I have a crush on Tommyinnit. I drift off to sleep to the sound of snoring from the British blonde and the calming sound of music. 

Hope you enjoyed! As much as I hate to say it, I might be ending British boi soon. Probably in the next 6 months, because the main plot is pretty much over. So for my new story, I have 3 options for you guys to vote for, and if no one cares or votes, then I'll just choose my favorite option.

1. Tomboo irl au. I write about irl events, but change them to be what I wish had happened. Example: The oneshot I just did, Tommy's LOH, the sleepover, etc.

2. Osmp! Tomboo au. Everyone loves origins and I miss it so much 🥹

3. Fantasy au? Maybe a royalty au, mermaids, whichever one sounds best, though if I did this it would most likely be royalty because I need more royal Tomboo fics in my life

4. Any story ideas yall have, I'd love to hear any ideas

That's all! Please leave a comment to vote for your favorite option! And if enough people want to, I can do a qna. So if you have any questions for me, just comment!

Have a great day or night or morning!

-Torry