35 Gratifying

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gu Yu thought that when he finished this game and advanced to the finals, he would have time to take the major general to bask in the sun in the afternoon.

He was waiting for the start of the game signal, but he was so desperate. The opposite side sent several communication invitations as if he would not let him go.

In the broken competition of the Star Cup, do you have to let the players have a heart-to-feeling exchange with their opponents to show their bullshit slogan of "friendship first, competition second" before they can start sending the signal of the game?

If this is the case, Gu Yu really misunderstood the previous players when he watched the game before. They shouldn't be scolded. What should be scolded is this bullshit rule.

Gu Yu was in a bad mood and poked rudely at the light brain screen.

At that moment, he looked up and saw Lu Chen in the judge's seat. He suddenly thought, how did Lu Chen communicate with his opponent before the competition when he participated in the Star Cup?

It seems that he has always been very polite.

Lu Chen often occasionally said that Gu Yu was naive and half joking. Occasionally, it is often said that Gu Yu is childish and cute, half doting.

It doesn't matter what other insects say about how he looks at him, but after Lu Chen said it several times, he put this word into his heart.

Thinking of the toss last night, Gu Yu roughly understood that maybe it should not be blamed that Lu Chen was unwilling to share the matter with him before. In fact, he was too immature. Lu Chen, who was closest to him, was the one who saw the most clearly.

Childish, you can't let him take on the responsibility of this family. And he promised Lu Chen to take on the family and take responsibility for both of them.

Well, it is not only Lu Chen who needs to change, but also himself.

Thinking about this, at the moment when the video communication popped open, Gu Yu's expression quickly changed from a dead worm face that another insect owed me 280,000 yuan to a polite face.

He has tried his best to bend the corners of his curly mouth to modify his calm and depressed eyebrows, but he may change too fast, or he may be too unaccustomed to it, which makes Gu Yu's expression more or less distorted and strange. In short, it doesn't look like a normal and polite expression.

Mu Yu, a brown-haired female insect at the other end of the video, also had a smile from the beginning to the expression of the male insect. She instantly opened her mouth and opened her eyes wide. She looked like she saw the flood and beast. After a few "Oh" for a while, she intermittently spit out a few words: "Gu, Gu, Gu Xiongzi? What's wrong with you, you, you?"

Gu Yu thought, as expected, I was still not suitable for this expression.

So he gave up the futile act of holding the corners of his mouth, and his expression collapsed. He was too lazy to do any expression in vain. But strangely, as soon as he made this expressionless look, Mu Yu on the opposite side became normal in an instant. His mouth did not tremuch and he spoke sliedly:

"Gu Xiongzi, are you not feeling well? Or what's wrong? Do you need to suspend the game now and let the doctors come up to check your body?"

Once the female insect returned to normal, the physiological reaction of the male insect's nagging and worry that the porcelain doll would be broken naturally returned to him.

Gu Yu was used to it, and secretly felt that he would have this expression in the future. It's good. He didn't have to scare insects, and he didn't have to spend any effort.