Who said that the old aristocrat has nothing and has the most places?

Although Gu Xi was out of tune, he at least inherited the title of an earl from his female father.

Originally, the female father left the inheritance in half and fairly to his two children. However, Gu Yu soon married Lu Chen after the death of his female father. Gu Yu felt that he had insects, and his brother had to marry other male insects, so he indifferently transferred all his inheritance to his brother and left the house.

His rare family behavior in 800 years made him so excited that Gu Xi hugged him and shouted, "You are my brother!" Of course, Gu Xi didn't recognize him the next day: the younger brother is still the younger brother, and the elder brother is still your brother.

Gu Yu was deeply aware of the cruelty of family affection, which is probably the case.

While slowly sucking the juice, he answered Gu Xi's question one by one, and his eyes were suddenly attracted by the TV display screen above the bar.

The inauguration ceremony of Admiral Randall's marshal is being broadcast live on TV.

Gu Yu remembered in a trance that time had passed so quickly that Randall had officially become the Marshal of the Empire, and the January period between him and Brian was coming.

In January... Gu Yu remembered Lu Chen's deliberately concealment from him again, and bit the straw with some sadness. But he has always been worried and depressed in the bottom of his heart. He always passes quickly and reads freely.

He couldn't help thinking that maybe Lu Chen was testing himself.

Maybe he was too lazy at home before, maybe Lu Shen was insecure after the accident, or maybe he was under too much pressure from the Male Insect Protection Association... In short, Gu Yu didn't think that Lu Chen would deliberately push him to other female insects.

Then there is only one conclusion. Lu Chen handed over the right of choice to him. He is testing him.

Thinking of this, Gu Yu suddenly opened up like a cloud, which made perfect sense!

Lu silently promised his January appointment with Brian, which was indeed testing him.

He trusted himself so much that he gave his future and the only choice to decide their future to himself. Gu Yu must not let him down!

Gu Yu figured it out and made up his mind. I suddenly felt that I could go to work immediately now, and I could stay up late to work overtime, and I didn't breathe.

Gu Xi saw that he was looking at the TV screen in a frenzy, and his expression suddenly showed excitement. He said strangely, "General Randall is the marshal today. The whole empire knows that you won't forget it, will you?"

But after thinking about it, Gu Xi took a sip of wine and said calmly, "Yes, it's the most normal thing for you to forget." So what are you suddenly excited about?

He had no idea what kind of strange association happened to Gu Yu's brain circuit just now.

After Gu Yu was excited, he calmed down and took a sip of juice. Well, he won't start work until next week. It's not urgent. He has to save strength to wait for next week.

Randall on TV is wearing a standard white military dress. The upper body is a double-breasted white short jacket, and the bottom wears straight black trousers, outlining a good figure with wide shoulders and thin waist, which makes the females in front of the TV excited.

He wears a black bow tie at the neckline and a white military cloak. He is handsome but elegant. The hat badge and shoulder badge are almost reflective in the media interview.