Seeing Gu Yu coming in, Gu Xi leaned against the mixed bar and immediately raised his high glass and waved to him: "Brother, I'm here! It's here!"

To be honest, Gu Yu didn't want to be greeted by him in public. But although he doesn't really want to recognize it, he can see at a glance that this is a brother.

Because they are so similar. The most striking thing is each other's white hair, but the difference is that one is long and the other is short. With the blessing of hair, the similar face is more similar.

Gu Yu learned a lesson this time and spent a little mental effort to suppress his male insect breath, so none of the drunken drinkers in the bar found him as male worm.

He sat down in the seat next to Gu Xi. The bartender in the bar bar asked him what he wanted with a smile. Gu Yu replied, "A glass of heartless juice, thank you."

It was the first time that the bartender saw him order juice in their bar. He was stunned for a moment, but he did it with good professional quality. It's freshly squeezed and made. Fortunately, there are still unintentional fruits in the bar.

Gu Xi joked, "Sure enough, Gu Er is stupid. You have changed your nature. You don't go to the bar anymore, and now you don't drink wine?" With that, he also stretched out the long ponytail tied behind Gu Yu's head: "Yo, will you still tie your hair by yourself now? It's a good tie!"

Gu Yu was too lazy to pull out his hair, so he let him play with it. He explained lightly, "Drive later and don't drink."

Gu Xi was even more puzzled: "You don't have to drive autonomously now? Yes, Gu Lazy, you are suddenly not lazy now, which makes me not used to it.

If you want to say that he has mocked him the most times, the most powerful and the most strange, except for his own brother Gu Xi, he will not think about it.

Gu Yu said lazily, "You care about me."

Autonomous driving is because it is necessary to faithfully abide by the Imperial Road Traffic Law, no matter how fast it is. Gu Yu doesn't want to waste too much time on the road. If he wants to go home early, he has to drive by himself. After all, it's still Gu Xi's appointment to meet him in such a ghost place so far away.

Gu Xi touched the position of his heart with pain: "Oh, my brother is already old, and I don't want to see my annoying brother take care of him anymore, alas!"

If I hadn't been too lazy to roll my eyes, Gu Yu would have turned over countless times: "Come on, when did you take care of me? When did I hear about your control?"

Gu Xi's nagging almost all used to hurt him and take advantage of him. Nian Zai helped him this time, and Gu Yu could appropriately delay the deadline for him to return the money.

The heartless fruit juice came up, and Gu Yu didn't want to drink it very much.

One bite - but it's normal. He does everything with such an unmotivation style, not to mention that he is still pretending to be in his heart now.

Like squeezing toothpaste, Gu Xi asked him a few words about what job he had found. He squeezed out the words from Gu Yu's mouth little by little. It took him a long time to understand what job his brother had found.

The work of a public relations department of the ml headquarters is usually responsible for reviewing cases, correcting wrong words and phrases, etc. The work is very idle and the salary is high.

Gu Xi was so itchy that he wanted to find such a job. Now his money is the inheritance left by his father, as well as the dividends of shares that his father used to invest, and the land rent, which accounts for the largest proportion of income, etc. In short, Gu Xi is now a rent collector, an old landlord.