Next to him, Gu Yu has added the attending doctor's light brain number, and began to talk to the doctor about how to recover, how much exercise is appropriate to do every day, and how much should be increased week by day.

Lu Chen took a look at Gu Yu with his back to him, lowered his eyelids, knocked with his fingers, and typed a line of words for Liu Zhen.

[Major General Lu: Will the military review find out?]

Lu Chen chose to avoid talking about the topic just now, and Liu Zhen naturally would not mention it any more. Liu Zhen was out of breath when he had to talk about this kind of thing with Major General Lu.

As soon as he mentioned the review meeting, he talked a lot.

[Liu Zhen: Major General, I just contacted the insects of the Military Review Committee. They are checking your damaged "Empire Star" number.]

[Liu Zhen: But in the current situation, because the damage is too serious, it is difficult to find the specific place where the passive foot is.]

[Liu Zhen: Major General... Who do you think has had a grudge against you in the military department?]

Lu Chen asked him.

[Lajor General Lu: What do you think?]

As Lu Chen's personal adjutant, Liu Zhen also knows a dozen of his boss's interpersonal relationship. That's why Liu Zhen couldn't figure it out.

[Liu Zhen: If it's really a worm within the military department, I really can't imagine who will have such a big knot with you?]

Lu Chen was in a high position. Even if the insects under him complained, they would not be so bold. As for the other legion commanders at the same level, even if Lu Chen has little communication with them, his usual relationship is acceptable.

Liu Zhen had a bold guess.

[Liu Zhen: Major General, do you think... is it a spy mixed with the military headquarters?]

If there is really a spy, the seriousness of the problem is not limited to Lu Chen's injury.

[Jajor General Lu: There is no conclusion for the time being. Let's hand it over to the review board first.]

[Liu Zhen: Yes.]

Lu Chen turned off his light brain and rubbed his eyebrows.

After talking with the doctor, Gu Yu came over and put it on his shoulder, and naturally rubbed his eyebrows for him: "Do you want to rest for a while?"

Lu Chen shook his head, took off his single eye and put it back on the cabinet: "The doctor said, how long will it take for me to be discharged from the hospital?"

Gu Yu shook his shoulder: "Don't worry, the doctor said that he recovered well and could go home after staying for another half a month."

With that, Gu Yu turned to ask Liu Zhen, "Aide-Det Liu, the doctor just said that you went to get the major general's physical examination form?"

Liu Zhen's whole back was cold, and he smiled: "This, this..."

Gu Yu didn't wait for him to finish "this": "Send me a copy when you get it. Come on, don't procrastinate."

Adjutant Liu Zhen, who had always been a concise officer, couldn't say anything about it, so he could only look at their major generals for help. Lu Chen was very calm and could not see that this matter had anything to do with him at all: "Liu Zhen, the hero asked you to send him the medical examination report of my legs."

Medical examination report for both legs.

He deserves to be a major general!

Liu Zhen was impressed. The male insect secretly changed the concept under his eyelids, and his face was not red and his heart was not beating.