Next is Lord Beesbury and his family.

"Lord Beesbury," Anne says brightly as the old man walks up to the table and presents his gift a book on the histories of something or another that Annerys knows neither herself or Aegon will read.

"Thank you for the gift, it sounds thrilling."

Annerys says having mastered faux earnest.
Lymon smiles at her and says "Oh it's only a small gift."

"No, words are worth a thousand gold dragons, my Lord. Perhaps you might honour me with a dance this evening?"

"I'm sure an old-man like myself wouldn't be much fun to dance with Princess."

"Well we shall have to find out. Won't we." Anne smiles.

Once he's left Aegon frowns at her, clearly confused as to why she was being so overly genial with the master of coins. 

"He decides our allowances," Anne explains.

Aegon remains perbetued "so?" He asks.

"I like dresses. Best he likes me." Annerys explains to him.

The endless parade of gifts they'll never use continues until it's time for their family to offer them gifts.

Rhaenys had given her a vase that must have cost a small fortune and a sad smile.

Otto Hightower has given them a copy of The Seven Pointed Star and a smug smile.

Rhaenyra doesn't manage a smile at all. But she gives them a set of matching rings.

Daemon oddly enough has a gift separate from her mothers a small embellished box which he places in front of Annerys. She opens the lid and inside is a rather elegant looking dagger. When she removes it from the box she hears the King audibly sigh at his brother's gift and the Queen looks far from impressed.

Anne decides it is the best gift she's received so far. 

She smiles up at Daemon and says "Thank you."

Then Aegon says "No gift for me Uncle?"

"Am I remiss in remembering that I handed over my wife's most prized possession to you just this morning." Daemon says which Anne scowls at not loving being referred to as anyone's possession, which Daemon shrugs at. 

Aegon laughs in response and nods at his Uncle.
It's the the Queen's turn to offer the two a gift but much like Daemon she places a small box in front of Annerys. So Anne opens the box and inside she sees a necklace and recognises it to be one of the official jewellery of the Queen that's passed down Queen to Queen, their not meant as gifts, which everyone knows.

Annerys turns her head to her  mother, unsure of what she's supposed to do. If Aegon was the heir it would be a lovely gift from one's good mother since he is not it's an act of aggression. Against her own mother. That's her life now, to be used as small symbolic acts of aggression against her own mother. 

She's not sure what she's supposed to do. She can hardly refuse a gift from the Queen. She can hardly accept the implication. But people are staring. She'll just accept them and never wear them.

"Thank you." Anne tells the Queen quitely.

"What did you do that for?" Aegon whispers harshly into her ear.

Anne's confused as to why he'd care but she doesn't question him on that and instead says nothing as Viserys stands in front of them with the final offering.

Viserys gives them a painting by her late grandmother, in a pretty frame. Anne thanks him and vows to treasure it.

They then feast and if Anne's glad of one thing that day it's the wine and food that they served.
Aegon looks glum as ever so she whispers into his ear "are you okay?"