Ah Zheng: "So Ah Ju thinks that it is not feasible for Qin to make guns?"

    Lin Ju: "It's not a question of whether it is feasible, but whether it can be made after it is built. The problem of using it. This thing is linked to the development level of productivity, I don’t think Qin has the productivity to produce this kind of weapon now.” Ah Zheng nodded: “

    This is indeed a problem, it seems that we have to go back and do it Think about it carefully."

    In order to divert Ah Zheng's attention, Lin Ju took Ah Zheng to play with other types of guns, and returned home after having fun.

    After returning to the community, Lin Ju resolutely began to regret why she bought an apartment on the 23rd floor in a brainstorm, and pulled Ah Zheng to the stairs with a bitter face.

    When they climbed to the tenth floor, Lin Jushuang retreated and started to feel weak. He took Ah Zheng's hand and acted coquettishly: "I'm so tired, Ah Zheng, let's rest for a while." Ah Zheng hugged the humming little wife and asked

    : "Ah Ju, the iron box we used to go downstairs can only go downstairs and not go upstairs?" But if this is the case, how did the iron box get upstairs when they went downstairs in the afternoon?

    "Of course not. Of course the elevator can go up and down the stairs. But didn't Ah Zheng feel uncomfortable using the elevator before?" Lin Ju raised her fists to cheer herself up, "There are still 13 floors, if you persist, you will soon be able to I'm home."

    Ah Zheng smiled helplessly: "But I feel so tired, Ah Ju will take me to the elevator, okay?" Lin Ju: "

    But..."

    Ah Zheng: "Let's go, if Ah Ju Climb another thirteenth floor, and I'm afraid I'm going to fall into my arms. I don't feel that strong and fearful about the iron box, um, the discomfort of the elevator."

    Lin Ju's eyes showed doubts: "Really?"

    Azheng smiled lightly: "Really, let's go."

    Lin Ju's footsteps suddenly became more relaxed, and she pulled Azheng into the elevator and pressed the 23rd floor: "Azheng, if you feel scared, close the door." Eyes."

    "Yeah." Although Ah Zheng replied like this, he looked at the lights and stars in the distance through the translucent elevator, shining brightly: "Looking at the distance from this gradual rise, it has a special flavor." "Of course

    , At the beginning, I bought a house here because of the beautiful night view by the river."

    Ah Zheng: "Ah Ju, are those lights in the distance powered by the electricity that Ah Ju said?"

    Lin Ju nodded: "Yes, Electricity is widely used here, and almost every household uses electricity for lighting. Wait, you won’t ask that question again.”

    Sure enough, Ah Zheng asked in the next second: “Then Can Qin Guo have a way to generate such electricity?"

    Lin Ju: "..." Sure enough, it was as she expected.

    Lin Ju: "Ah Zheng, I'll find you information about building a power plant when I get home. Small power plants should still be able to be built in Qin, but there must be technical difficulties and it will take a lot of manpower and material resources. I don't know. How long will it take to see success."

    After returning home, Lin Ju turned on the host as expected, and helped Ah Zheng find relevant information.

    Drawings full of text are constantly being spit out from the printer.