The next year was the east tour, and they finally went to Mount Tai. Mount Tai, the head of the Five Sacred Mountains, originally belonged to the State of Lu, but was later defeated by the State of Chu. It was not a long-standing territory of the State of Qin. In addition, among the six kingdoms, the old part of Chu has the largest resistance force. Although the rebellion in the old part of the country has gradually subsided over the past few years, Ah Zheng is still worried about this, and has increased his troops by nearly five times compared to the first year's west tour. . At the same time, I specifically asked Lin Ju and Xiao Fusu to bring enough people if they want to travel around the city.

    Enshrining Zen in Mount Tai was a major event. Azheng first took people to Mount Yi to carve steles and erect stones to record the achievements of the Qin State and demonstrate the achievements of the Qin Dynasty. Then the doctoral and Confucian students from the land of Qilu were summoned to discuss with them the specific agenda for the Zen Conferring Ceremony.

    Lin Ju stayed in the apse of the palace, and didn't know how Ah Zheng discussed with the group of Confucian scholars, but judging from the anger on A Zheng's face when he returned to the apse, he was probably not satisfied with the result.

    Lin Ju poured a glass of water and handed it to Ah Zheng, stretched out his hand and slowly pressed on his temple: "Don't be so angry all the time, you will feel uncomfortable when you get angry, what's wrong, what happened?" "Those Confucian scholars

    ! That group of Confucian scholars!" Ah Zheng snorted angrily, similar to Xiao Fusu's angry look, which was so cute, he said angrily, "The group of Confucian scholars actually said that they should wrap the wheels with cattail grass, so as not to hurt the wheels. Seeing every plant and tree on Mount Tai, he even said that as long as he simply sweeps the floor and pays homage to him, he is clearly fooling me.” Ever     since Azheng named “Zhen”, which everyone could use, as his After being able to be used by one person, although he called me in front of ministers, he rarely called himself that in front of Lin Ju, and now he blurted out calling me, it seems that he was really confused.     Lin Ju pulled him to the table and sat down, and slowly put one hand on his chest: "Okay, don't be angry, Ah Zheng, you are the master of the world, what do you want them to do?" Ah Zheng was     silent , leaning his head on Lin Ju's shoulder like a big dog, without speaking.

    Lin Ju thought about it carefully, and probably understood Ah Zheng's thoughts now. Before that, Ah Zheng and Xiao Fusu gave him a popular science history of Qin State. The country, but it was a vassal country entrusted by the king of Zhou from the beginning. For a long time, the kings of the Qin State were despised by the other six eastern countries, saying that they did not understand etiquette and were in the company of barbarians. For this reason, the Qin State has benefited and strengthened the country, but why doesn't it harbor a deep inferiority complex in its heart?

    Conquering the world is easy and defending the world is difficult. Ah Zheng wants to gain the recognition of the other six countries through Taishan Fengchan, because this is a cultural tradition recognized by the six eastern countries, including the water virtues that Ah Zheng received from Dr. Qi Guo at the beginning of the founding of the country. Also for the same reason.     Ah Zheng raised his head from his negative emotions and played with Lin Ju's hand: "Wuhuai, Fuxi, Shennong, Yandi, Huangdi, Zhuanxu, Diku, Yao, Shun, Yu, Tang, Zhou Chengwang, these Everyone has enshrined Chan Taishan, compared to them, the Qin State ruled the world, abolished feudalism, established prefectures and counties, and made great achievements for all generations. Naturally, I can also enshrine Mount Tai." Lin Ju stretched out his hand and ran along Ah Zheng's hair: "Ah Zheng is     naturally Yes, besides, why follow their method, Qin should have related ways of offering sacrifices to heaven and earth, since Qin is the dominant state in this world, why must we refer to the opinions of these Confucian scholars?" Ah Zheng's eyes lit up     : "I'm going to find someone to re-negotiate."     "Yeah, after all, there is only one time for Fengchan Taishan, remember to let people make it bigger and let the group of Confucian scholars see it."     Fengchan Taishan naturally had to pick a good time.     This day is sunny and sunny, which is a good time for Mount Tai to enshrine Zen. Azheng led a sufficient team, got into a sheep cart, and began to climb slowly from the south of Mount Tai.     Originally, everything was planned smoothly. Although the mountain road was difficult, the mountain road had been built before, and the sheep cart could barely move forward smoothly. But when he climbed halfway up the mountain, it was raining cats and dogs, and the road was difficult to walk. Ah Zheng had no choice but to order someone to find a tree to shelter from the rain.     The Confucian scholars from Ludi who followed along the way sneered: "Your Majesty enshrined Chan Taishan, but there was a heavy rain on the way. It seems that this is God's will, let Your Majesty return to Xianyang as soon as possible." All the Confucian scholars present laughed.

    Ah Zheng sat under the tree and clenched his fists, holding back his anger, not wanting to argue with these villains.

    But Lin Ju stepped forward and said: "Since you are a Confucian scholar, have you ever read "Mencius?"

    The Confucian scholar in Nalu didn't want to answer, but after all, he was facing the queen of a dynasty, so he could only answer: "It is natural. "

    Lin Ju said: "When I was reading Mencius, I read that 'Shun was raised among the farms, Fu Shuo was held among the editions, Jiaoge was held among the fish and salt, Guan Yiwu was held among the scholars, Sun Shuao Hold it in the sea, and Baili Xi in the market.' I can’t remember the latter sentence clearly now. Since you have read Mencius, can you read the following sentence?”

    The Confucian scholar said: “This What's the problem? Empress, please listen carefully. The last sentence is: Therefore, when God will send a great mission to the people, they must first suffer from their will, exhaust their muscles and bones, starve their skin, empty their bodies, and disturb their actions, so Tempting and forbearing, Zeng benefited what he couldn't..."     Lin Ju smiled: "Since Mr. knows the following sentence, how can he not know that this rainstorm is a test for His Majesty from the sky? After a quarter of an hour, the rain will surely Stop."     The Confucian scholar looked at the heavy rain and didn't believe what Lin Ju said, but he didn't want to argue with a woman at this time, so he kept silent.     Ah Zheng sat aside, his frown slowly eased, he knew that Ah Ju would not say that if he was not sure.     Sure enough, as Lin Ju said, after a quarter of an hour, the rain slowly stopped.     In the distance, the sky is full of rays of light, and hundreds of birds are circling and singing, all of which are auspicious omens.     Everyone arranged the itinerary, continued to set off, and finally climbed to the top of Mount Tai.     On Mount Tai, Ah Zheng personally recited the prayer to sacrifice to heaven, and the echo resounded across the top of the mountain, as if the sound of heaven and earth.     After the prayer was finished, he ordered people to erect a stele on Mount Tai to commemorate the meritorious deeds of Qin.     After sacrificing Mount Tai, Ah Zheng went to pay homage to Liangfu Mountain in the southeast of Mount Tai the next day. Liangfu Mountain is the place where one of the eight gods of Qi is located.

    The miracles of the first emperor Taishan when he enshrined in Zen spread all over the world, and the old people of the six kingdoms were filled with emotion for a moment. The master of the world belongs to him, and the destiny cannot be violated. Coupled with the high yield of gods and other things, the rule of Qin in the heart is even higher.

    After the end of Mount Tai's consecration, Ah Zheng finally breathed a sigh of relief, and led Lin Ju to continue his eastward tour to the land of Bohai Sea.

    This is the first time Lin Ju has seen the sea since crossing.

    The author has something to say:

    I can't do it anymore, I still owe an update, let's see if I can make it up tomorrow