Lin Ju was sitting in the car, feeling the copper car driving forward, but she didn't feel any sorrow in her heart. She opened the palm that she held with Ah Zheng just now, and a candy wrapped in oil paper suddenly appeared in the palm of her hand. This was what Ah Zheng slipped into his hand just now.

    Lin Ju peeled off the candy wrapper and put the candy into his mouth. The candy should be boiled with brown sugar and maltose mixed with various nuts. The candy rolled in the cavity of the tongue and was slowly warmed and melted. The sweet taste continued to emerge Come out, as if it will never end.

    Lin Ju carefully folded the candy paper and put it in the dark compartment of the carriage.

    The car gradually stopped, and a hand with sharp knuckles knocked on the door, and helped Lin Ju off the carriage. Outside the main hall of Ganquan Palace, Gongqing Chaozhong had already knelt on the ground.

    Ah Zheng took Lin Ju's hand and stepped up the steps step by step until he sat on the highest seat.

    Kneeling ministers outside the hall filed in and congratulated again: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, Your Majesty."

    Azheng waved his hand: "Pingshen, to congratulate me on my wedding, I will bestow the first rank of Lord; The family of Chuitiao, give one mu of land, one hundred catties of gods, and share the joy with the people."

    All the ministers shouted: "Your Majesty is kind."

    After the wedding, the ancestors should be worshiped, but because the Yongcheng where the ancestral temple is located is too far away from Xianyang , so three days ago Ah Zheng had brought Lin Ju to pay homage to his ancestors.

    At this time, the palace people both carried the short table and delicacies into the room, and the officials sat down.

    The bell rang, the chimes rang, and the eight dancers danced in the hall.

    Ah Zheng and Lin Ju drank the first glass of wine presented by the officials, then held hands, left the main hall, and drove to the built bedroom.

    In the bedroom, the palace servants provided wash basins for the two to water and wash each other's hands.

    Then a whole roasted cow was delivered, Ah Zheng picked up a knife on one side, cut off the meat from the cow's leg, and shared the food with Lin Ju. The dairy beef is tender, the dagger is cut on the meat, and the oil blossoms sizzling, exuding a tantalizing fragrance.

    Lin Ju chewed the roast beef in her mouth slowly, knowing that this was a prison ceremony, but she still had a little question that she hadn't figured out: "Ah Zheng, do we need to eat all of this calf? Ah

    Zheng shook his head: "Of course not."

    Lin Ju raised her hand quietly: "Then our dinner should not be just this cow? Otherwise, it would be too boring."

    The officials in charge of etiquette winked desperately, but unfortunately Lin Ju turned her back to him and didn't see anything.

    Ah Zheng smiled helplessly: "Forget it, let someone pass the meal on."

    Finally, he could have a decent meal. Lin Ju hadn't eaten anything serious in order to wear a dress and make-up this day. He ate it in the carriage just now. After eating a candy, my stomach was already growling with hunger. Although the beef in front of me is fragrant, it feels greasy after a few mouthfuls. It is better to eat a decent meal.

    Ah Zheng and Lin Ju sat at the table and started the first meal of their married life.

    In the past three years, through the continuous improvement of Lin Ju and the continuous innovation of the harem chef and others, the dishes of the Qin Palace are already enough to win the top spot in the list of dishes in the Qin Kingdom.