Lin Ju was silent, not knowing how to react for a while: "Then..."

    Zhao Ji said again: "Ah Zheng was assassinated once when he was young, and two Little children, one has never learned martial arts, and the other knows some boxing skills. Isn't it strange how they survived the siege of so many assassins and counterattacked? General Meng asked me, I I know that Ah Zheng was given some medicinal powder for self-defense, but I am clear that I have never given those things, so how did the strange redness and swelling on the eyes of those assassins come about?"

    Lin Ju smashed the jar: "So you saw the clue at that time?"

    Zhao Ji smiled and said: "You probably always like to give the child something to eat, I don't know that the smell of the food will still stay in the house. I can only cover it up for him quietly, Zheng'er was lonely and lonely when he was young, if he really has some oracle in him, as a mother, I will feel at ease."

    Lin Ju thought for a while and said: "You are a very good mother."

    Zhao Ji Shaking his head: "I have self-knowledge, you don't have to say that. What I hate the most in my life is being at the mercy of others like my mother. For this reason, I drifted for the first half of my life, and finally got what I wanted in the second half of my life. I have lived a happy life. Yu Zheng'er, I'm probably a very incompetent mother. Now that he has you by his side, I can feel at ease. Okay, I'm done talking, you go out." "Then you have a good rest." Lin Ju saw Zhao

    Ji Closing his eyes tiredly, he walked out of the hall lightly.

    Ah Zheng was waiting outside the store, when he saw Lin Ju coming out, he quickly asked her: "What did A Niang tell you?"

    Lin Ju thought for a while, picked up Xiao Fusu and kissed her: "I won't tell you. "

    Little Fusu was suddenly kissed by A Niang, happily embraced Lin Ju's face, and also kissed Lin Ju's face.

    Ah Zheng frowned, but seeing that the expression on Ah Ju's face was not distressed, thinking that Ah Niang hadn't said anything strange to her, she didn't ask any more questions.

    In the next few days, Ah Zheng dealt with the government affairs that came from Xianyang in the morning, and went to Zhao Ji's residence in the afternoon to feed the sickness. Zhao Ji seems to like Lin Ju very much, and always drives Ah Zheng out, leaving Lin Ju to talk in the hall.

    One day, the plum blossoms in the courtyard were in full bloom. Zhao Ji smelled the fragrance of plum blossoms in the house, so she asked the palace servants to carry her to the courtyard to enjoy the plum blossoms. Ah Zheng and Lin Ju took care of her, and Zhao Ji said to Xiao Fusu: "Son, what song have you learned now? Can you sing Handan song?" Xiao Fusu shook his head: "

    Mother, sir hasn't taught it Me."

    "It's okay, it's okay," Zhao Ji smiled, "Zheng'er, please sing a song for Auntie."

    Ah Zheng's face froze instantly, and Xiao Fusu and Lin Ju whispered beside their ears like small animals:

    "Mother, can Father actually sing?"

    "I don't know, I don't seem to have heard him." I’ve sung it.”

    “I don’t know if my father’s singing will be difficult to listen to?”

    Ah Zheng: “…”

    With a straight face, Ah Zheng knocked a chestnut on the heads of Lin Ju and Xiao Fusu respectively, and said in a low voice: "...you both shut up."

    "Father seems to be getting angry."

    "Yeah."

    Zhao Ji didn't hear Ah Zheng's singing, so she couldn't help urging: "Zheng'er?..."