Lin Ju didn't want to drink anymore after drinking a glass, and quickly took two mouthfuls of rice to swallow the taste in her mouth. Compared with the strange-tasting wine, she instantly felt that the dishes in front of her tasted better.

    After lunch, Ah Zheng went to deal with official duties, and Lin Ju found Xiao Fusu to take a nap with him in his arms.

    Xiao Fusu hugged her softly and fragrantly, and Lin Ju instantly felt that she was so happy. She kissed Xiao Fusu resoundingly on the forehead, and gradually fell asleep.

    Little Fusu was hugged to the bed by A Niang with a dazed expression, kissed by A Niang with a dazed face, and hugged to sleep with a dazed face. He thought for a while, kissed A Niang on the cheek quietly, and closed his eyes quietly.

    There are earth dragons growing in the house, which is as warm as spring.

    There aren't many things to deal with today. In his free time, Ah Zheng returned to the dormitory and saw two people, one big and one small, sleeping like piglets. He loosened his eyebrows, twisted the quilt for the two of them, watched them sleep for a while, and went back to the front hall to deal with business.

    When Lin Ju woke up, she felt relaxed. She got off the bed lightly, not waking up little Fusu.

    She ran to the next room to wash her face and get dressed, and the palace maid gave her thick clothes: "Madam, it's snowing outside, it's very cold today, you should wear more." "Is it snowing?"

    Lin Ju was full of excitement, and she ran out. Looking outside the hall, there were indeed snowflakes floating in the sky, and a thick layer of snow had already accumulated on the ground, and several palace people were trying to clear a path in the heavy snow.

    Lin Ju asked the palace servants around her to stop those sweepers: "Such a heavy snow, just like this sweeping is not clean, let them go back and rest, and then sweep after the snow stops." "Yes     .

    "

As a southerner, it was the first time for Lin Ju to see such a heavy snow in her life. She couldn't help stretching out her hand to catch the snowflakes falling from the sky. The snowflakes the size of goose feathers fluttered and landed in her palm. Warmed by the temperature in her hands, it turned into water in a short while.

    Lin Ju was so excited, she couldn't help but grabbed the snow on the ground and squeezed it into a fist-sized snowball.

    "Aniang, what are you doing?" Xiao Fusu woke up, put on his clothes and ran out of the house, and saw what Aniang was doing in the courtyard.

    "Little cutie, you're awake, let's build a snowman." Lin Ju excitedly said, "Make three snowmen, one is Ah Zheng, one is Fu Su, and I.

    " The voice answered. A Niang is like a child now, she likes playing with snow so much.

    Playing with snow and freezing hands, when Lin Ju and Xiao Fusu finished making the three snowmen, Lin Ju's hands almost lost consciousness.

    But looking at the three snowmen sitting hand in hand, Lin Ju felt a sense of accomplishment.

    she!

    today!

    One breath!

    Made three snowmen!

    Who else in this world is happier than her!

    Lin Ju hugged Fusu into her arms excitedly: "Little cutie, we are so good." "

    Well, Auntie is very good."

    Suddenly a shadow appeared above her head, and Lin Ju turned her head to see that Ah Zheng was holding an umbrella stand behind her.