” As for personal hobbies, what do you mean?"

    "Well, Ah Zheng, you were very cute when you were young, girls always like cute things."

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Well, Ah Ju continued."

    "Then, if you, Ah Zheng, continue to like me after you understand this, I don't know what to do?" "Does

    Ah Ju not like me?"

    There was a person staring at her so affectionately, Lin Ju really I don't know how to express myself: "It's not like I don't like it." If there is a boy like Ah Zheng pursuing her in reality, it should be a very pleasant thing.

    Ah Zheng wondered: "Then why is Ah Ju dissatisfied with me? For money, I am as rich as a country; for power, I am the lord of the world; for appearance, does Ah Ju not like my face?" Lin Ju: "

    ... "She only found out today that Zai Zai is such a narcissistic person.

    Lin Ju: "However, if we really fall in love, we are siblings. This problem is very serious."

    Ah Zheng: "...????" Siblings? Now it was Ah Zheng's turn to be confused.

    Lin Ju finally explained to A Zheng what sister-brother love is, and he heard A Zheng say: "So does A Ju want me to grow a beard? It's not impossible." He remembered that A Ju had praised Wang Jian before He looks good, just because he has a beard. Fortunately, after all these years, Wang Jian is already old, and Ah Ju probably doesn't like him anymore. Recently, Chu people in Jiujiang County rebelled, so he should be transferred to quell the chaos.

    Lin Ju didn't expect Ah Zheng's ability to extract important points to be so amazing, she was a little helpless: "That's not what I meant. Forget it, boy, this matter is temporarily overturned. I have something I want to discuss with you." Ah Zheng looked

    at Ask her: "What's the matter, Ah Ju?"

    "I want to be with Fusu and learn from Meng Yi, is that okay?"

    Considering that Meng Yi is still unmarried and looks a bit dangerous, Ah Zheng said: "Meng Yi is not He is not Fusu's full-time teacher, and he will come to me to help me next, and I have asked someone to find a few teachers for Fusu, and Aju can learn with him when the time comes." Anyway, he is learning to read

    , It doesn't matter who he studies with, anyway, the teacher Ah Zheng finds for Fusu is sure to be good.

    Lin Ju said again: "Cub, can I not wear this kind of clothes, the sleeves and skirt are too big, it's inconvenient for running. I remember you used to wear clothes with narrow sleeves, can I wear that kind of clothes?"

    " It's a riding outfit, it's for hunting," Ah Zheng nodded, "I'll ask Shang Yiling to make a few for you. If you have any questions, Ah Ju, let's talk about it together."

    Lin Ju pointed to the mat on which the two of them knelt and said, "Cub, kneeling like this for a long time will hurt your knees and it's not good for blood circulation. Can you make some tables and chairs? There's also a bed, which is about 100 meters away from the ground. The ground is actually very humid."

    "Can Ah Ju draw blueprints? I'll have someone make it according to the pattern, is there any more?"

    Lin Ju: "Well, there is another very serious problem."

    Ah Zheng waved He straightened his face: "What's the problem?"

    "Boy, the food here is really unpalatable—" Lin Ju finally said what was in her heart, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Things made with a cooking machine are not so unpalatable."

    Ah Zheng didn't pay much attention to his appetite, but he recalled the food that Ah Ju had given him in the past - instant noodles, egg yolk pie, spicy beef jerky, milk tea and Countless little cakes, whatever they were, seemed to be far more delicious than anything else he had eaten.

    He hesitated and asked, "Then, can Aju know how to cook?"

    Lin Ju: "..." Naive, do you think it's possible for a person who relies on hotel takeaway and aunt's home cooking every day to be able to cook?

    Lin Ju: "Although I don't know how to cook, I know how to eat. How do I know what kind of recipes make it delicious?" It's not for nothing that she watched so many food videos when she was bored.

    Ah Zheng nodded, not intending to refute Ah Ju, he called the old eunuch who had been with him all the time, pointed at him and said to Lin Ju: "If Ah Ju has any small matters in the future, just tell him to do it. "

    The author has something to say:

    Logically speaking, when the first emperor proclaimed himself emperor, Fusu would change from a son to a prince, but I don't feel used to it, it sounds better to be a son.

    The next chapter should not be entangled anymore.