Cutie froze on the spot.

    He looked at Lin Ju, then at his father on one side, then at himself, and finally looked at Lin Ju, his tone was a bit confused and aggrieved: "Why isn't Auntie my Aunt?"

    Lin Ju was also a little at a loss, Because it wasn't true at first, she saw little tears welling up from the corners of the little cutie's eyes, she hugged him and patted him: "Cutie, don't cry, Ah Zheng, hurry up and help me." Ah Zheng Shi stood

    still Said sarcastic words on the side: "Whoever made Aju cry, whoever made him cry will coax him."

    Damn, stinky brother, he has no sympathy at all.

    Xiao Fusu's tears were like a faucet turned on, no matter how much Lin Ju wiped his tears, she couldn't stop. Moreover, Xiao Fusu didn't cry loudly like ordinary children, he cried silently, he just stared at people with his big tear-filled eyes, Lin Ju's heart was almost broken when he saw it.

    Seeing that Lin Ju really had no solution, Ah Zheng squatted down and pulled Fu Su aside: "Fu Su, men are not allowed to cry, wipe away the tears."

    Lin Ju stood aside and complained inwardly, how could this method be useful.

    Unexpectedly, Fusu actually wiped away tears vigorously with his sleeve, but the corners of his eyes were still red.

    Ah Zheng said the second sentence: "Your mother was joking with you just now, didn't you hear it?"

    Lin Ju was dumbfounded: "????!!!!" This is the way you came up with, and it's too Dog it.

    Fu Su really looked at Lin Ju: "It turns out that Auntie was just lying to me just now, she scared me to death."

    Lin Ju had no choice but to smile: "Yes, yes." Now everything is back to the original point .     Ah Zheng patted little Fusu on the shoulder, and told him: " Okay,

    after lunch, you go back and have a rest, and prepare for the next class."

With a salute, the back left happily.

    Just as Lin Ju was about to say something, she heard Ah Zheng say to her: "Fusu has always been smart, do you think he is really so easy to deceive? He believes what I say all at once? I am just giving each other a step down, so that you all We have to make things difficult for each other."

    Lin Ju pursed her lower lips, a little nervous: "Then, did I say something wrong just now? For a child who longs for a mother so much, finally got a mother, but broke his hope, I am Not too cruel."

    Azheng looked into Lin Ju's eyes and smiled: "It's good, he must know the truth, and he can't live in illusion all the time, that's the real cruelty." Sometimes, he doesn't know that Ah Ju Whether it is sentimental or ruthless, she always loves to give people hope, and always likes to break this hope at the right time.

    "I'm sorry."

    "What does Ah Ju want to say to me?"

    "Zai Zai, Ah Zheng, I thought about it for a long time last night, and I always feel that there are some things that I should clarify with you."

    Ah Zheng was silent for a while, and let the waiters in the hall The group of invisible people went out, pulled Lin Ju to sit down, and said: "What does Ah Ju want to say to me?"

    Lin Ju said slowly: "If I understand correctly, Ah Zheng, you like me, right?"

    Ah Zheng froze for a moment, then nodded slowly.

    "First of all, I am very grateful for your liking. Then, in order to live up to your liking, there are some things I want to make clear to you," Lin Ju said slowly, "I first met you and helped you. For the purpose of complete public welfare, it is purely because of some personal hobbies of mine. So if you like me because I helped you when you were young, Ah Zheng, I hope you can understand this.