In the blink of an eye, a civet cat disappeared, and a person appeared on the bed.

    After being a cat for so long, Lin Ju was still a little unaccustomed to watching her five fingers open and close. She lay on the bed and watched Ah Zheng, and she watched the grown-up cub with her own eyes, and now she has grown into a normal adult male. The hair is scattered, the eyebrows are drawn into the temples, the bridge of the nose is high, and the lips are thin. He looks like a very handsome man, but he tends to frown when he sleeps.

    Lin Ju couldn't help stretching out her index finger, poked Ah Zheng's eyebrows lightly, and slid down from the center of the eyebrows along the bridge of the nose, all the way to the nose, and then down to the slightly raised lips. She remembered hearing her best friend say that such a lip shape is very suitable for kissing. After passing through the lips and then down the Adam's apple, across the chest...     a hand suddenly grabbed Lin Ju's hand, she was startled, and hurriedly looked at Ah Zheng's face, Ah Zheng's eyes were still closed, looking Waking up is just a subconscious reaction in sleep. She exhaled lightly, but fortunately Zai Zai did not wake up.     Although it seemed that this was the first time she had slept on the same bed with a stranger, after all, Zai Zai didn't seem to be completely a stranger, but Lin Ju didn't seem to feel that nervous.     Ah Zheng also stretched out his other hand, and he hugged Lin Ju tightly like he was hugging a large plush toy.     It was late at night and everything was quiet.     The next morning, when Ah Zheng woke up, a little orange cat was sleeping in his arms. He opened his hand, feeling as if something was missing.     In the next few days, there will be successive court meetings, discussions, and discussions.     Because Zhou De is fire, Qin conquers Zhou, and water conquers fire, so Qin is the virtue of water, and winter is also the virtue of water, so October is the beginning of the year; the virtue of water is black, so the imperial dresses and flags The color of the water is black; the number of water virtues is six, so the emperor's crown is six inches, the width of the emperor's chariot is six feet, and the emperor's chariots and horses are six; Generally, life is endless and rushing forward; the people are the head of Guizhou, and the world holds a big banquet.     The courtiers basically had no opinion on the above matters, but the prime minister Wang Wan and the court lieutenant Li Si quarreled over how to rule the whole country.

    Xiangbang Wangwan said: "Your Majesty, I think that although the world is stable now, the lands of Yan, Qi, and Chu are too remote to be governed. It is better to let the young master, the clan, and all the meritorious officials entrust them to these places. In order to rule, I ask the king to accept it."

    Yingzheng was noncommittal, only looking at the courtiers in the palace: "You are all courtiers, what do you think of Xiangbang's words?

    " It is said that if the system of enfeoffment is adopted, they will naturally get the fief, which is exciting, but according to His Majesty's temperament, I am afraid that he will not agree with Xiangbang's words, so they are silent and do not speak.

    Li Si was the only one who said: "Your Majesty, I think Xiangbang's words are extremely inappropriate." "

    Oh? Then tell me."

    Although His Majesty's tone sounded normal, Li Si knew that his refutation of Wang Wan just now was in line with His Majesty's wishes. .

    Li Si said: "I think back then, when King Wu of Zhou divided up his children's meritorious officials, the vassal states passed down from generation to generation, gradually alienated, and attacked each other. Now, is there still a Zhou emperor? Is there still Zhou? Your Majesty now dominates the world and is everywhere. The establishment of prefects and county magistrates can already govern the world and make it stable, so why do you need to divide it? This is my humble opinion, and I hope your majesty will read it." Yingzheng nodded and made a conclusion on this matter: "

    Before the world was in constant dispute, everyone It is because of the feudal feudal lords. Now that the world is stable, if the country is divided into feudal states again, there will inevitably be disputes in the future. I think what Ting Wei said is very true, the world does not need to be divided into feudal states, just set up prefectures and counties." The ministers

    saw Ying Zheng had come to a conclusion in his mind, so he knew that the affairs of the counties and counties could not be changed, so he continued to discuss the next thing.

    The books are the same, the cars are on the same track, the weights and measures are unified, and 120,000 wealthy households across the country are moved to Xianyang to expand the city of Xianyang.

    In order to prevent the survivors of the Six Kingdoms from rebelling again, the weapons of the Six Kingdoms were confiscated and transported to Xianyang to cast chime bells and twelve golden men.

    Destroy the capitals of the Six Kingdoms, demolish the Great Wall of China, demolish the palaces of the princes of the Six Kingdoms, and rebuild them near Xianyang Palace, so that all the harem singers, dancers, chime bells, and drums of the Six Kingdoms will be moved into the Six Kingdoms Palace near Xianyang.

    In addition, Ah Zheng always felt that Xianyang Palace was too small, and he wanted to expand Xianyang City on the south bank of the Weishui River, and build ancestral temples, palaces, imperial gardens, and Shanglin Gardens.

    With Xianyang as the center, build roads leading to all parts of the country.

    After finishing the above plans with the courtiers, Ah Zheng suddenly felt interesting, and finally had something to do in the next few years.

    After the court that day, he first played with Fusu for a while, and then returned to the bedroom.

    On the bed in the bedroom, he found a long thin hair, slender, curvy, soft, completely different from his hair texture. He summoned the palace servant who cleaned the bed and asked, "Did you take care of the dormitory this morning?"

    The palace servant tremblingly knelt on the ground and replied, "Your Majesty, after you left this morning, I have carefully I have changed all the quilts and mattresses, and I dare not slack off at all."     Ah Zheng believed what the house sweeper said, and he had never had hair on his bed before. But now, this hair appeared glaringly. Who is so bold to sleep on his bed?     The next day, there was no hair growing on the bed.     But by the third day, the long, limp hair was back.     Ah Zheng ordered people to collect the hair of all the sweepers in his palace, and none of them had the same hair quality as this one. And judging from the hardness and thickness of the hair, it was clearly a woman's hair.     On the fourth day, the fifth day, and the sixth day, hair appeared on his bed.     His bedroom, after he left, was cleaned by the palace servants under the watchful eye of the steward, and he could not come in and out at will, and was guarded by the palace servants. But there were still thin and long strands of hair on his bed. How did that person enter his bedroom?     And it seemed that the man's purpose was just to sleep on his bed, and he hadn't done anything else so far.     But what if that person is an assassin?     Ah Zheng felt uneasy if he didn't find out the assassin who lost his hair.     The author has something to say:

    Lin Ju: Not bald, thank you! (Loudly——

    1. About the virtue of water comes from "Historical Records·The Chronicle of Qin Shihuang"

    2. Generally speaking, the ancient Wenli River and Dahe refer to the Yellow River, and in the Qin Dynasty it was called Deshui (Yellow River: Don’t cue)