"Which two ways?"

    Queen Chu stretched out a finger: "The first one is that Chu State is stronger than Qin State. Your Majesty thinks that How is the strength of Chu State compared to Qin State?"

    The King of Chu shook his head, he still has this self-knowledge, although Chu State is strong, it is still not as good as Qin State. He asked: "Then what is the second method?"

    The queen of Chu said: "The second method is naturally the marriage between the two countries. If they become in-laws and the two surnames are good, Qin naturally did not attack Chu. The reason. Qin Wangzheng is only 20 years old, but he has not yet established a heir. Isn't this a great opportunity for marriage?"

    For the Chu State, it is naturally best not to fight the Qin State, but, "Since ancient times, in marriage, the man has always asked to marry a noble woman. How can there be any reason for the woman to post it? Moreover, in the Qin Palace, Aunt Huayang died because of Lord Chang'an's rebellion, and Qin Wangzheng has dealt with a large number of Chu people in Qin, so how will Chu bring the matter of marriage to Qin?"

    Queen Chu looked at King Chu and smiled: "Your Majesty, you know what you know in your heart, so why pretend in front of me? Isn't your former wife, the eldest princess of the Qin Kingdom, still alive?" King Chu

    asked Embarrassed, Lu fell into deep thought for a while.

    Back then, he entered Qin as a hostage, when Qin Zhaoxiang was still in power. In order to have a better life in Qin, he deceived a princess of Qin and forced King Zhaoxiang of Qin to marry his daughter to her. He liked the woman very much, and soon after their wedding, they had a son. Later, his father passed away, how could a woman be as important as the King of Chu? He escaped from Qin State, returned to Chu State, successfully became the king of Chu, and had the current queen.

    The king of Chu was a little annoyed by this: "Let's talk about this matter tomorrow after the widow and the courtiers discuss it." The queen of Chu

    looked at her husband, who was pretending to sleep with his eyes closed, and was angry. That woman can't forget, it's really hateful. She remembered what her brother and she had said, and made up her mind.

    Three days later, the king of Chu went out to hunt in the palace. The horse ate the poisonous weed by mistake and went berserk. The witch doctors tried their best to make King Chu Xiongwan lie sick on the couch for seven days. During the seven days, King Chu couldn't get any water, so he finally passed away.

    The king of Chu passed away, and the state of Chu was shaken. Because the state of Qin was still coveting, the ministers of the state of Chu chose the posthumous title of Kaolie for the king of Chu and hurriedly buried him.

    At the same time, Huang Xie, Prime Minister of Chu, went to the palace for the funeral. Li Yuan, the elder brother of the Queen of Chu, ordered someone to ambush inside the Thorny Gate, cut off his head, and at the same time ordered people to kill Huang Xie's family.

    The newly succeeded King of Chu was young, and the power of Chu State fell into the hands of the Queen of Chu and her elder brother Li Yuan.

    Qin State, Xianyang Palace.

    Ah Zheng fell into silence.

    In the past few months, Tai Shi has come to report one after another, seeing comets coming out from the east, north, and west, there may be evil signs, so I hereby report.

    The presence of comets is extremely ominous, and everyone knows it.

    But Ah Zheng had heard from Ah Ju before that in her world, comets were just a relatively rare astronomical phenomenon and had no special meaning.

    When Ah Zheng was young, he believed in these things about gods and ghosts. After meeting Ah Ju, he believed in these things but also didn't believe them. Because there are Ajus in this world.

    But at this moment, he believed that the frequent appearance of comets was ominous.

    After all, in the past few months, the kingdoms of Wei and Yan have perished one after another, and the king of Chu has just died. Are they not unlucky enough for these countries?

    He summoned Li Si: "In recent months, comets have appeared frequently, and the new king of Chu has succeeded to the throne. What do you think?"

    Seeing that King Qin finally remembered himself, Li Si cupped his hands and replied, "I heard that the new king of Chu is not King Kaolie of Chu. A Zheng

    : "Oh?"

    Li Sidao: "Everyone in Chu has a legend that Li Yuan, Prime Minister of Chu Huang Xie's retainer, sent his sister to Prime Minister Chu. After her sister became pregnant, Prime Minister Chu gave the woman to Shou Chun Gong, Queen of Chu, gave birth to a son named Han." "

    So the new King Han of Chu is the son of Huang Xie, Prime Minister of Chu?"

    Li Sidao: "Exactly. If this is true, then the new king of Chu is not of Xiong's blood. How can he be king? Qin and Chu are relatives by marriage and have always been good friends. How can such bad things be allowed? It would be right for the second son of Fu Chu Kaolie to take the throne."

    Ah Zheng looked at Li Si, smiled, and patted him on the shoulder.

    The author has something to say:

    Ah Zheng: This plot sounds familiar