While comforting him softly, he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, he didn't expect this little civet cat he raised to be less courageous than Fusu, and Fusu wasn't so frightened when he saw Yandan's head last time.

    I don't know how long it took before Lin Ju gradually recovered. It's just that when she closed her eyes, what emerged was that pale and bluish face, those round eyes that were about to fall out of their sockets.

    She raised her head and gave Ah Zheng a "meow".

    Ah Zheng smiled at the little civet cat, and stroked the hair on the back of its head: "Okay, don't be afraid, I will have someone prepare something for you."

    Lin Ju trembled, and licked Zai Zai's fingers. She was suddenly afraid of becoming a human.

    Ah Zheng found that in the next period of time, his little civet cat seemed not as close to him as before. In the past, every time the little civet cat took a nap, it would always come to his arms for a while, but now it doesn't come again.

    It's just that Ah Zheng is busy dealing with the problems after recovering Wei and Yan, so he really doesn't have time to take care of a little civet cat's emotions. Cat's temper is always weird, maybe, it will be fine after a while.

    Now Wei and Yan are gone, and only Chu and Qi remain among the six kingdoms.

    The army of Chu State is strong, if they attack directly, the Qin army may suffer heavy losses, and it is not known how effective the hidden pillar Li Si planted a few years ago is now.

    ·

    Chu State, Shouchun Palace.

    Chun Shenjun Huang Xie was talking about the Qin State with the Chu King Xiong Wan: "Your Majesty, now Qin State has conquered the four countries of Han, Zhao, Wei, and Yan one after another. In this world, only Qi and China are left. Qin has to guard against it." Although the King of

    Chu I was also a little worried, but I still comforted my minister: "Qin and Chu have had a good relationship for generations, and most of Chu's daughters entered the Qin palace; moreover, if Qin captured Wei Yan in this way, it would definitely lose troops. How dare he, Qin, come to commit crimes?"

    Huang Xie said: "No matter what, the state of Chu has to strengthen its vigilance. The grain of the state of Chu can no longer be sold to the state of Qin, and there is also a need to make good contact with the state of Qi." The king of Chu said: "What Aiqing said is very true

    . Then do as you wish."

    Huang Xie shook his head and left helplessly when he saw King Chu's indifferent expression.

    After Huang Xie left, the king of Chu went back to the harem to find the queen who was wearing jewelry, and told her what Huang Xie was worried about today: "Although the state of Chu is not afraid of the state of Qin, the state of Qin has to guard against it. The queen is always smart, but Are you willing to give me some advice?"

    The Queen of Chu raised her eyebrows and smiled, half leaning on the King of Chu, stretching out her slender jade finger to draw a circle on the King of Chu: "If I give you a good idea for the king, what will the king do?" Reward me?"

    The King of Chu put his arms around the Queen's slender waist, and squeezed suggestively: "Then let the Queen give birth to a son for the widow.

    " After a while: "Your Majesty, let me tell you something serious."

    The King of Chu straightened his face and said, "Okay, please tell me, Queen."

    The Queen of Chu said: "The thing that worries the King is nothing more than the fact that Qin will attack the State of Chu. .If you want one country not to attack another, there are only two ways in this world."