Ah Zheng frowned, pinching the "thin brick": "It appeared suddenly?

    " The baby tells a story."

    Ah Zheng looked at the innocent face of the child, and felt a little sour in his heart. He handed the "thin brick" to Xiao Fusu, "Tell Father, how do you use this thing?

    " Su clicked on the "thin brick", and this strange "thin brick" made another sound: Once upon a time, there was a kid named Sima Guang. One day, he was playing with other children in the yard...

    Following the narration of the voice, a group of active villains really appeared on the originally dark surface of the "thin brick". While listening to the story, Ah Zheng felt that the voice It is combined with moving pictures. After hearing the story of Sima Guang smashing the vat, Ah Zheng became more and more sure that such a magical thing must have been made by Ah Ju.     He picked up the "thin brick" and pressed it a few times like Xiao Fusu, and sure enough, other stories appeared. He said to Xiao Fusu solemnly: "Fusu, this thing belongs to Father, can you return it to Father?"     Little Fusu was obviously stunned by Ah Zheng's shamelessness, he didn't expect Father to actually When he said such words, he immediately grabbed the other end of the tutoring machine tightly with his small hands, and tears     the size of beans rolled in his eyes: "Baby." Su explained: "Fusu, this should be something that Ah Ju gave me, but I don't know why it got into your hands, can you return it to Father?" Little Fusu was stunned, and slowly let go of his little     hand , but his small face was full of confusion: "...it belongs to the baby."     Ah Zheng coaxed patiently: "It belongs to Father."

    Little Fusu doubted himself even more, he tilted his head: "...baby...father's..."

    Seeing that Fusu's tutoring machine was about to be coaxed away by Ah Zheng, Lin Ju was about to be stunned by Ah Zheng's shamelessness . It's only been a few months since we saw each other, how did her cubs become something to deceive children? Did Ah Zheng really think that she gave him the tutor machine?

    "Meow—" Don't argue, this is a cute tutoring machine.

    It's a pity that under Ah Zheng's flickering, little Fusu has obediently handed over the tutoring machine to him, and has no power to fight back.

    "Father."

    "Huh?"

    "Go to bed after listening to the story."

    Ah Zheng thought for a while, then simply wrapped the baby and the cat in the quilt and carried them back to the main hall where he slept.

    Ah Zheng threw Xiao Fusu, who was wrapped like a cicada chrysalis, on the big bed: "Sleep—"

    Xiao Fusu blinked and closed his eyes.

    Ah Zheng was sitting by the window, still studying the "thin brick". Just now he had figured out the volume keys and turned the volume down to the minimum so as not to disturb the child's sleep.

    He studied this "thin brick" and found that it can tell stories to children, teach children to read and write, and there is some music in it, which sounds like it can also coax children. There are also some modules that he can't understand. It says that a password is required, but Ah Zheng can't open it no matter what. It seems that this thing was really given to Fusu.

    Ah Zheng looked at Fusu, who was sleeping like a piglet beside him, and couldn't help poking him. Why did Ah Ju give Fusu something, just because he was cute?

    He put the "thin brick" aside and lay down on the bed. Xiao Fusu felt the heat and rolled into Ah Zheng's arms automatically. Ah Zheng couldn't figure it out, so he finally closed his eyes.

    In the dark night, Lin Ju opened his eyes and looked at Ah Zheng, did Zai Zai get jealous of cutie? Let's see what's in the mall to coax him tomorrow.

    Waking up the next day, Ah Zheng opened his eyes and found a short knife lying across his chest. He was startled at first, and hurried to check on little Fusu and little civet cat, and he was relieved to see that they were both sleeping soundly.

    He sat up and took a closer look at the short knife, which was somewhat similar to the one that Aju gave him a long time ago, but this knife seemed longer and more convenient.

    He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and carefully twisted the quilt for the child, holding the knife far away from the child, and then pulled the scabbard to look at the knife. The face of the knife was cold and radiant, and the hair was shaved like mud, far better than the previous one.

    This knife should have been given to him by Ah Ju.

    In this case, he should return the broken brick to the child.

    Lin Ju quietly opened her eyes, seeing the smile on Zai Zai's mouth, she couldn't help sighing, whether it's big or small, it's so cute.

    The author has something to say:

    Lin Ju: pointing fingers