. There was a flash of inspiration, and he continued to ask: "Where did that sound come from?"

    The old eunuch said: "It is said that it came from near the side hall. The young master has been sleeping with the god cat these days. The sound may be The cat must have sent it."

    Hearing what the old eunuch said backwards and forwards, one knew that he must have doubts about this matter, so he didn't dare to speak too harshly.

    Ah Zheng thought of Fusu's strange behavior of licking He's Bi today. There has never been anything edible like jade in the palace. Why did Fusu make such a move? He must have seen something that looked similar to jade but could be eaten like this, so he mistook He's Bi for food. Ah Zheng has only seen such a beautiful and delicious food from one person.

    Aju!

    He got up immediately, and walked towards the side hall where Xiao Fusu lived, and the old eunuch hurriedly followed behind.

    Walking near the side hall, he waved away the two palace guards outside the door, Ah Zheng stood at the door and listened carefully, and sure enough, he heard a faint sound coming from inside the room.

    He looked at the old eunuch behind him: "Did you hear anything?"

    The old eunuch shook his head.

    Ah Zheng saw that his temples were gray and gray, so he was old, so his hearing was not as good as that of a human being. No wonder he couldn't hear anything. He simply pushed open the door and walked in.

    A corner lamp was lit in the corner of the house, and there was some faint light. Ah Zheng walked into Fusu's small room. The nurse was sleeping on the couch at one side. On the small bed, Fusu and the little civet cat with glowing eyes at night were sitting Listening intently to a thin glowing brick with sounds in it that sounded like a story.

    Lin Ju was taken aback by Ah Zheng who broke in suddenly. Although the cat's hearing is very sensitive, she is still used to listening to sounds in a human way. She didn't realize until Ah Zheng walked into the house that she hid the tutor machine It was too late.

    Little Fusu was obviously aware of Ah Zheng's existence, and he shouted excitedly to Ah Zheng: "Father—"

    Ah Zheng responded casually, staring at the thin brick that glowed and made sound, and ordered that the people behind him had already been killed. The old eunuch who was stunned by the scene in front of him: "Go and light up the lamp."

    "Yes..."

    The old eunuch lit the lamp, and the nurse who was sleeping beside was finally woken up, she rubbed her head and looked at the lamp. The king who suddenly appeared in front of him was so frightened that he immediately pleaded guilty on the ground, thinking that he hadn't taken care of the little prince and was discovered by the king.

    Ah Zheng ignored her, and only ordered the old eunuch to take the nurse out. He stared into the old eunuch's eyes: "What happened tonight—"

    Before Ah Zheng finished speaking, the old eunuch quickly said, "I will never I will spread a word."

    "Yes."

    Ah Zheng watched the old eunuch drag the confused wet nurse away, and locked the door himself.

    He turned his head and sat down on Fusu's small bed, and picked up the "thin brick". The "thin brick" still made a sound, but Ah Zheng casually tapped on the smooth brick surface, and the sound stopped.

    He looked at little Fusu with a stern expression on his face: "Fusu, where did you get this thing?"

    Fusu looked at the cats beside him, then at his father, and gestured with his little hands: "Wow, that's it!" It came out—"