game light screen began to flicker violently again, as if he was thinking intensely.

    Lin Ju was very patient, she stood where she was, waiting for the light screen to answer her.

    I don't know how long it took, but a new text appeared on the light screen of the game: [Dear player, this game is developed by High Dimension Space, and aims to explore the development process of human beings through time and space simulation experiments. When all experiments are completed, we will send you back to the original time and space. 】

    "Simulation experiment." Lin Ju smiled, and she quickly thought of all the unreasonable things she felt when she went to the Dimension Company before, why a small broken company hidden in a residential building can develop such a huge data Game, "So the so-called Dimension Company's so-called every player can be matched with a unique cub and a unique world view, because the game is actually a real world behind it, right." The game light screen flickered, but there was no answer

    .

    "Also, the reason why I didn't find out the large amount of money I spent in the Dimensional Company is because you did use that money to buy a lot of food for Zai Zai and send it to the world. The price of items in the game mall and the reality The prices of the items are almost exactly the same, because you cannot create a large amount of currency out of thin air to disrupt the economic order of a normal world." Lin Ju paused, "Are you unable to do this or are you unwilling to do it? One thing? Please answer this question for me, and I will judge from it whether you have goodwill towards the world."

    [Dear player, Blue Star is our past home planet, please believe that we have no malice towards you. After the experiment of is over, we will send you back to the moment before time travel. 】

    Lin Ju snorted, and her voice became colder: "You don't have the ability to destroy Blue Star, but what qualifications do you have to use other worlds for experiments, don't you think your actions are despicable and shameful?" [

    …

    ] It hadn't been lit for a long time, and finally, new words appeared on it.

    [Dear player, one cannot step into the same river twice. All the things that happen in the future are things that have happened in the past. I wish you a good memory in this time and space. ]

    After that, no matter how provocative Lin Ju was, no matter how much he sneered, no words appeared on the game light screen, just like the game light screen appeared at the beginning, it was just an ordinary game light screen.

    Since time travel has become an established fact and cannot be changed, Lin Ju can only think about how to help Zai Zai unify the six countries. She can't always be a heartless little orange cat.

    When Lin Ju was chatting with Ah Zheng before, he talked about the situation in the world. Within Zhou’s ruling area, there are seven most powerful countries: Qin, South Korea, Zhao, Wei, Chu, and Yan. , Qi State, in addition to this, there are also some small vassal states attached to these seven countries, which can be ignored.

    Now among the six countries, South Korea has been destroyed, and the Qin army has attacked Handan, the capital of Zhao State, and the fall of Zhao State is imminent. The national power of Wei State declined; the remaining Chu State, Yan State, Qi State, and Qin State were too far away. Among them, Chu State was strong but had constant internal affairs, and Yan State was weak, but it was too far away from Qin State. It is cold, and Qi is a big country among these countries, but Qi and Qin have always been on good terms, so when attacking other countries, you don't have to worry about Qi's sneak attack for the time being.

    Lin Ju didn't know how to form troops, and it was impossible for her a little orange cat to actually go to the battlefield to fight. With the game mall in her hands, the only thing she can do to help Zai Zai is to increase the reserve for wartime.

    War needs people, food, and weapons, but also medicines, clothing to keep out the cold, and other odds and ends. Lin Ju thought for a while, she couldn't help much in terms of population. As for food, Zai Zai has already ordered someone to start planting the rice seeds she gave him, so she doesn't need to worry about that. In terms of weapons, Zai Zai has already learned how to use gunpowder, and cold weapons cannot fight against gunpowder. Qin should have a great chance of winning in this regard. At most, Lin Ju is trying to find some information to improve the efficiency of metal smelting, and I don't know if he can find it in the game mall. For the remaining medicines and clothes, all Lin Ju could think of were ways to reduce bacterial infections, penicillin, looms, and cotton, all of which depended on whether the game mall gave her face.

    After thinking for a long time, I still have to rely on the game in the end. Moreover, she is just a kitten now, and the cubs can't understand her words, and they don't know if they can convey their meaning smoothly.

    Lin Ju shook her head, starting to refresh the game store every day.

    She recovered from her contemplation and planned to return to the original room. The two maids followed the little orange cat blankly, watching the little civet cat meowing, shaking its head, and silent for a while, they couldn't help feeling that the king's cat was full of personality.

    Lin Ju was about to return to her original bedroom when she saw a two- or three-year-old child staggering towards her and hugged Lin Ju into her arms: "Maomao—" The nurse following the child was

    frightened Persuading him: "Young master, this is the god cat raised by the king, you can't hug it."

    The child only grinned happily, kissed Lin Ju's face hard, and put the kitten in his arms. Show it to the wet nurse: "Mao Mao——"

    The wet nurse and the two maids who are with the child are in a dilemma. They couldn't escape being involved in the injury, and they could only hope that the child would not hit too hard, so as not to hurt the god cat, and to prevent the god cat from going crazy and hurting the young master.

    Lin Ju came back to her senses from that milky kiss, and took a serious look at the child holding her in front of her. It was actually Xiao Fusu. How long has it been? It should be less than a year, Xiao Fusu Su has grown so big, he can run and talk.

    She remembered that when Fusu was just picked up by Ah Zheng, it was just a small one. At first they all thought that the child was not yet one year old, but in fact the wet nurse judged from experience that the child was probably over two years old, but I haven't eaten well before, so it looks so small.

    Fusu is about three years old now, and he has grown so big all of a sudden. Is the food in Qin Palace so good?

    Little Fusu hugged Lin Ju, bounced back to his small room step by step, turned his head and said to the nurse: "Eat, eat—" The

    nurse who took care of him hurriedly asked someone to prepare supplementary food for him, and Fusu put Lin Ju on the low table On the case, put the complementary food aside. He scooped up a spoonful of mush made of something unknown with his little hand, and held it to Lin Ju's mouth: "Eat, eat——" The

    kid is so cute, Lin Ju ate up the contents of the spoon with dignity, um, probably what it was Meat puree.

    Xiao Fusu took another mouthful of complementary food with a spoon, smiled sweetly at Lin Ju, and stuffed it into his mouth. Then he scooped up another spoonful and brought it to Lin Ju's mouth.

    Well, so cute, it turns out that this is the joy of raising cubs, Lin Ju was immediately moved.

    Just in this happy mouthful of you and me, the whole bowl of complementary food is finished.

    As for the trivial matter of unifying the six countries, forget it, let's talk about it tomorrow.     The author

    has something to say:

    False cub: Yingzheng, showing weakness to the enemy, good at disguising the

    real cub: Fusu, likes cats, kisses cats

    ·     One cannot step into the same river twice. — Heraclitus