A□□ gently picked up the little civet cat lying on the ground, and said in his mouth: "You actually let assassins sneak into the palace, you really deserve to be punished. I will give you a chance to make up for your crimes and find out the identity of these assassins." The origin, severe punishment."

    The commander of the imperial army suddenly felt tears filled his eyes: "I will live up to the king's order."

    The old eunuch rushed over at this time and said quickly: "I have invited Doctor Xia to come. Injured?"

    Ah Zheng looked at Xia Wuqi who was staying in the corner, put the little civet cat on the bed, and waved to him: "I'm not hurt, but this little civet cat who came from nowhere was seriously injured. Come and see how it can be healed?"

    Xia Wuji was speechless for a while, so he had to carefully check the condition of the kitten, and said in his mouth: "Your Majesty, nothing happened to this civet cat, it's just that the tip of its tail was stepped on, look It was a little congested. After a while, I will take the medicine and bandage it up, and it will be fine after a few days of rest."

    Only then did Ah Zheng feel relieved.

    Taking advantage of the time when Ah Zheng and Xia Wuju were talking, the old eunuch and the commander of the army had counted the number of people who were killed tonight in Zhangtai Palace's night watch, and re-arranged the guards' night watch.

    The old eunuch reported to Ah Zheng: "Your Majesty, all the palace guards who are on guard tonight have been killed. I have re-arranged the manpower, and please rest assured, Your Majesty." Ah Zheng nodded and asked Xia Wuqi to fuck the little

    civet Medicine, tied a bowknot on the civet cat's tail with his own hands, and then closed the door for people to leave.

    Ah Zheng looked at the little civet cat lying on the bed, and stretched out his hand to rub its stomach. I don't know where this little guy came in, but he accidentally hit and saved his life, so keep it by your side .

    Lin Ju was blindfolded, and after listening to the series of "king" and "minister", she looked at the man's face carefully, and it seemed that it really looked like a cub's face, just a difference between the two-dimensional flat paper man and the three-dimensional real person. There is always some difference, Lin Ju didn't realize it for a while.

    Since it was Zai Zai in front of her, she didn't worry about it.

    "Meow~~" Cub, grandma is hungry, hurry up and prepare food for grandma.

    Ah Zheng rubbed the civet cat's paw lightly, unmoved. This little guy looks pretty cute, and the fur on his stomach is soft and easy to touch.

    "Meow~~" You Nizi, how dare you touch Grandma's belly, Nizi, Nizi, Nizi.

    Reluctantly because of the language barrier, Ah Zheng stroked the cat even more vigorously.

    Damn it, Lin Ju ran out from Zai Zai's devil's hands, and jumped straight to where the food was.

    Ah Zheng walked over and took the plate of dried meat off the shelf, took the little civet cat into his arms, tore some shredded meat, and handed it to the little civet cat: "So you're hungry, eat it. Little thing."

    Damn it, Zai Zai is so rude to Grandma. Lin Ju looked at the jerky that was handed to her mouth and bit it down with a whimper.

    After half a cup of tea, Lin Ju ate and drank enough, and the little milk cat's body was exhausted for so long, and soon fell into a deep sleep.