The Empress Dowager Huayang smiled and waved to Chang'an Jun Chengxue who was kneeling in front of her: "Come here, child, do you remember what to do with what the mother told you?" Chengxue's fingers trembled slightly, and

    finally Still clenched into fists: "Mother, I will not let you down, don't worry. If you don't avenge your mother, you swear not to be human." The

    Queen Mother Huayang patted Cheng Xu's hand in relief: "Good boy, you understand in your heart That's right, how can a villain who confuses the blood of the royal family be called King Qin? You are the real candidate for King Qin, good boy, don't be merciful, and go take back what belongs to you. Mother will help you with other things."

    Thinking of his elder brother's indifference towards him, thinking of the teachings and expectations of the gentlemen, and thinking of his mother locked in a dark room, Cheng Yu secretly made up his mind: "The throne of King Qin belongs to me."

    The Empress Dowager Huayang has always been worried that Cheng Yu's character is too weak to achieve great things, but now she is very relieved to see that he has such determination. Ever since that disgusting young man came to the throne, she has been constrained by others in everything she does. Even the few officials from the Chu family who had been in contact with her secretly turned to Qin Wangzheng and stopped sending her news, which is annoying for the time being .

    But now, that annoying Qin Wangzheng is finally about to disappear.

    The Empress Dowager Huayang patted the back of Cheng Yu's hand lovingly: "Good boy, go and see your mother." "

    Yes." Cheng Yu responded and walked out of the hall. He walked into a secluded courtyard of Huayang Palace and ordered the guards outside the courtyard to unlock the heavy lock hanging on the courtyard door.

    The heavy chains landed heavily, splashing a layer of dust, Cheng Xu walked into this desolate and lonely courtyard with a feeling of apprehension. In this small courtyard lived his mother who never saw the light of day.

    It was already spring at this time, but the vines were still withered in the small courtyard, and there was a dead silence, and there was no smell of spring coming.

    Cheng Yu walked to the door, settled down, and said in a deep voice: "Mother, I came in to see you."

    Cheng Yu pushed the door open.

    No one responded, only faint singing came from the window.

    Cheng Yu knew that it was a folk tune of Chu State, which used to be the most popular song in Chu State.

    A woman sat quietly in front of the window, slowly combing her long hair that fell on the floor. She turned her back to Cheng Yu, Cheng Yu couldn't see her face, but could only see her thick black hair, and heard the long song of embarrassment coming from her mouth.

    Cheng Yu looked at Chu Ji's back, and whispered: "Aniang, brother, no, it's Qin Wangzheng, who ordered me to go to the front to supervise the battle."

    Chu Ge stopped abruptly, and the room was dead silent.

    Cheng Yu continued: "Aniang, this is my chance to gain military power, and it is also the only chance. I will let the person who did such a cruel thing to you pay the price he deserves. Aniang, wait When I come back, I will make you the happiest queen dowager in the world."

    After speaking, Cheng Yu turned and left the courtyard.

    He didn't hear Chu Ji's weak voice "Don't go...".

    He didn't know that the woman who had been combing her long hair had already burst into tears.

    ...

    Although Ah Zheng sent Cheng Yu to be the overseer, the army had already set off, and he was followed by another team led by Fan Yuqi. Ah Zheng ordered them to attack Zhao Guo from another direction.

    Unexpectedly, Cheng Yu and Fan Yuqi led troops to Tunliu, and actually led the army and the people of Tunliu to rebel.

    When the news was sent back to Xianyang, everyone was shocked, but Qin Wangzheng did not change his face, and looked at one of the generals: "General Zhang Tang, can you take down the rebels for me?" The burly general came out and said:

    " Please also rest assured, the king, since the

    minister has lived up to the king's order, kill the traitor and serve the king." Ah Zheng smiled and said: "The general is doing things, so I can rest assured." Then he said: "Feng Yushi, I called you a few days ago How did the investigation go?"

    The censor Feng Jie said: "Your Majesty, I personally went to Hejian to investigate and found out that Lu Buwei, the Marquis of Wenxin, invaded tens of thousands of acres of fertile land and forced the local officials to hand over all the taxes. Causing people to be displaced is a crime that should be punished.”