When Lin Ju went online, what she saw was this warm scene.

    She was almost stunned by the picture displayed in front of her. Her family had such a big cub, when did she have a baby. Why didn't anyone come to inform her about this aunt?

    Lin Ju: "Zai Zai, where did this kid come from?"

    Ah Zheng said with a smile: "I picked it up in the mountains, probably his parents abandoned him."

    Lin Ju hesitated: "Abandoning my own child Isn't it a crime in Qin?"

    Ah Zheng restrained his smile: "Qin law stipulates that abandoning a healthy child is a crime, and abandoning a disabled child is not a crime."

    Lin Ju said: "How can there be such an inhumane law? Is this child physically disabled?"

    Ah Zheng nodded: "It's not considered disabled, but this child has six toes on one foot. In Qin State, this is considered an ominous person." "

    Ah? How could this be? That kid Zai Zai, are you going to raise him?" If Zai Zai also thinks that this child is an ominous person, wouldn't he be thrown away?

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Of course the child I picked up by my ability will be my own." "

    Zai Zai, you are so cute."

    Ah Zheng just smiled and did not speak.

    Winter is just over, and spring is here. Taking advantage of the time of spring plowing, the war between Qin State and Zhao State officially started.

    Ah Zheng wasn't worried about the frontline battle. After all, Qin's army was strong and powerful, and they had magical weapons in their hands. In addition, there were Prince Zhao and Gan Luo in Zhao's country who were supposed to cooperate outside. It was only a matter of time before Zhao was captured.

    And in the court, they began to quarrel about the candidate for Queen Qin.

    This time someone actually said that if Ah Zheng was unwilling to establish the queen of Qin for a long time, it would be better to make Chang'an Jun Chengyu the emperor's younger brother first, so as to avoid instability in the state affairs.

    Ah Zheng looked at the official who made this opinion, and unexpectedly, this person was not a member of the Chu family, but a person promoted by Lu Buwei.

    Ah Zheng looked at Lu Buwei: "What does Xiangbang think?"

    Lu Buwei said: "What this person said is really nonsense, but, since Lord Chang'an is the son of Qin, he has never made any contribution to Qin. Among the six kingdoms, there has never been such an incompetent son. Since the king is the elder brother, he should educate the younger brother and make him a talent." It seems that

    Lu Buwei had the idea of ​​uniting the Queen Mother Huayang and the people of Chu. Ah Zheng laughed: "Oh, since you say that, let's send Lord Chang'an to supervise the battle. What does Xiangbang think?"

    Everyone was stunned for a moment, Lord Chang'an was three years younger than the king, and he sent Prince Qin to supervise the battle. He really had high hopes for Lord Chang'an, but swords and swords had no eyes on the battlefield. If something happened, Qin would There is no more son.

    Lu Buwei also laughed and said: "Your Majesty is naturally deliberate in doing things."

    Seeing that Lu Buwei would not accept the move, Ah Zheng ordered the court to continue.

    When the news that the King of Qin ordered Lord Chang'an to go to the border between Qin and Zhao to supervise the war came back to Huayang Palace, the Empress Dowager Huayang showed a smile on her face. The young man is still too impulsive, do you think you can become your King of Qin just by driving Lord Chang'an out of Xianyang?