Xia Wuqi raised his head, not daring to look into Ah Zheng's eyes: "The so-called women's disease is naturally a disease unique to women." "

    Huh? Explain clearly."

    Xia Wuqiu didn't expect King Qin to ask the bottom line about it, He had no choice but to explain: "Your Majesty, do you know that the bodies of women and men are different?"

    Ah Zheng nodded: "Women have breasts and can feed young children, but men do not."

    Xia Wuqie: "..."

    Xia Wuqi: "Your Majesty, I can't explain clearly to you like this. I have a picture in my house, why don't I put it up and explain it to you carefully?" Ah Zheng nodded: "Go." Xia

    Wuqi

    quickly Get the picture, it's drawn on silk, it looks like it's been a while. He unfolded the silk pictures, and for the first time in Ah Zheng's life, he saw the sex pictures of men and women, the ones with internal organs.

    Azheng didn't think the picture was scary, but thought it was weird, so he asked Xia Wuqie, "What is it painted on?" Xia Wuqie pointed to the

    picture and said, "Your Majesty, these are the different organs of the human body. , You see, this is the heart, which is responsible for producing blood, this is the lung, which is responsible for breathing, this is the stomach, this is the liver... You see, this is from a man, and this is from a woman, because men and women have longer bodies. The disease is different, so the disease is also different. Like the Queen Mother, it is because of the lesions here that..."

    Ah Zheng probably understood what Xia Wuqiu meant, but he still had a doubt: "How do you know? Does it look like this inside the human body? Could it be that you have dissected people?"

    Xia Wuqiu muttered in a low voice, "I want to dissect, but I can't find a dead body for me to practice."

    Ah Zheng looked at him sharply, raised his head Voice line: "What did you say?"

    Xia Wuqiu quickly explained to himself: "No, my lord, I mean that I saw the dissected organs of slaughtered cattle, sheep, pigs and dogs. It looks like a gourd and a human."

    "But pigs, dogs, cattle and sheep are not human, how can we transfer what grows on them to human?" But thinking about it carefully, Xia Wuqiu is really difficult Get the human body. People in this world pay attention to burying in the ground for safety, even if it is the corpse of a death row prisoner who was executed, if the family members are still alive, they will be taken back by the family members to be buried. There were guards there, and according to Xia Wuqie's temperament, it was really difficult to steal a complete corpse.

    Azheng suddenly realized something was wrong, he looked at Xia Wuqie: "I remember, the reason why my mother sent you to me is because you can't bear the pain of being dirty and bloody, why, looking at the corpses of those livestock, you don't dislike dirty Already?"

    Xia Wuqiu never thought that Qin Wangzheng was waiting for him here, he thought for a long time and couldn't find an excuse, so he had to bow his head and kneel beside him waiting to be punished.

    "Forget it, I think the picture you drew is interesting, so I won't pursue your lies any more." Ah Zheng smiled, "It's just that the picture is not accurate enough. Do you dare to use the death row prisoner left for you?"

    Xia Wuqi was full of surprise: "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    "Okay, you can go down."

    In a blink of an eye, it was time to go to Yongcheng.

    Azheng rides on the six-horse carriage that symbolizes the emperor, guarded by the armored imperial guards, followed by a group of ministers and ministers.

    With the sound of a loud horn, the convoy moved forward slowly.

    Ah Zheng was sitting in the car, looking at Wang Jian who was driving for him in front of him, and suddenly remembered the past when he got on the car for the first time.

    At that time, he was just one of my father's children, and the King of Qin State at that time was his eldest father. The elder father invited him and my father to sit in this car that symbolized the emperor, and asked where the emperor was. He remembered that he said that Jiuding was in Qin, and the emperor was in Qin. Now that South Korea has been destroyed, there are still five kingdoms left, when will he be able to use the Jiuding, which symbolizes the emperor?

    Zhao Guo now has Prince Zhao and Gan Luo, and Wei Guo's national strength is declining. As for Chu State, I don't know when Li Si's divorce plan will take effect. There are also Yan Kingdom and Qi Kingdom...

    Thinking of this, Ah Zheng ordered Wang Jian who was sitting in front of him to drive for him: "Wang Jian, after the ceremony is over, you can discuss with the generals in the country about Qin's next attack target."

    "Yes, Your Majesty."

    The author has something to say:

    Recruiting four kills, failed again, thank you cuties for your thoughtfulness and encouragement, okay?

    1. Zhang Cang (the grandson of Zhang Yi and student of Xunzi) mentioned in the previous chapter, was once the censor of the Qin Dynasty in history, but later escaped from crimes, followed Liu Bang, and became the prime minister of the Han Dynasty.