Azheng frowned, "Those old peasants can't read."

    Xun Qing said, "That's not a hindrance, what the king wants people to do, just ask them to give clear instructions. , They won't be unable to understand the words."

    "This statement is reasonable, thank you old man for explaining the confusion." Ah Zheng bowed to Xun Qing. If there are old farmers who are good at farming and farm students who have a theoretical foundation, they will definitely get twice the result with half the effort. "Besides, I have another matter. I want to ask the old man for help."

    Seeing Qin Wangzheng's obedient and polite appearance, Xun Qing softened his tone for a while: "I don't know when the king said?"

    Ah Zheng explained: "Qin soldiers fought Many orphans are left in the world. I want to build schools in various places to educate these children. But I can’t find anyone to accept this for a while, so I want to ask the old man if there is anyone to recommend?”

    Xun Qing's cloudy eyes looked deeply at the young King Qin in front of him. He has always felt that Qin Law attaches great importance to the criminal law and the administration of officials, which is too strict and despises the education of the people. Although the Qin State is stronger than the princes, it is only a country of reckless people. In the future, Guozuo will not last long. However, the young Qin King in front of him actually told him that he wanted to take in orphans and educate the common people, which was obviously completely different from the previous Qin Kings he knew before.

    Xun Qing said: "When the old man passed by Wei State, he took in a young disciple named Zhang Cang. He was very intelligent and he was a descendant of Qin Prime Minister Zhang Yi. What do you think?" "The descendant of Zhang Yi" sounds appropriate, but Ah

    Zheng Asked, "How young is the old man's young disciple?"

    Xun Qing smiled and said, "He is fourteen years old."

    Hearing the age, Ah Zheng was somewhat annoyed: "Fourteen years old? Is the old man playing tricks on me?"

    Xun Qing said: "The old man heard that Gan Luo, who was sent to Zhao as an envoy, was also so old. How could the king use Gan Luo but not Zhang Cang?" Ah Zheng was willing to use Gan

    Luo In addition to the fact that Gan Luo was really talented and thoughtful when he saw him, the more important thing is that Gan Luo's family members stayed in Xianyang, and Zhang Cang was just following Xun Qing alone.

    He refused to save face for Xun Qing, and said bluntly: "What I want is someone who is good at teaching. Does the old man think that a fourteen-year-old child is already qualified to teach others?" This is naturally impossible, Xun Qing like     this Said that it was just to test Qin Wangzheng. He earnestly recommended to Ah Zheng a few good seedlings he saw in the Xianyang Academy, and then added: "The old man heard that Wen Xinhou has a lot of disciples, and he is the Prime Minister of Qin State. Why do you look far away?"     Ah Zheng didn't answer, but sent Xun Qing away.     He naturally knew that Lu Buwei had many followers and talents, but he had a natural distrust of Lu Buwei. Now that he was about to take over the government, how could he send someone to find Lu Buwei because of such a trivial matter?     His former Lu Aweng is just a stranger to him at this moment.     After the day's affairs were finally settled, Ah Zheng had dinner and summoned Ah Yan: "Is there any movement in Huayang Palace recently?"

    Ayan shook her head: "The eyeliner staying in Huayang Palace did not send any special news, but it is said that Mr. Chang'an has studied very hard recently, and the Empress Dowager Huayang specially invited the Minister of the Court to teach Mr. Chang'an." "Really?

    " Why do you think the Empress Dowager Huayang did this?"

    A Yan shook her head: "I don't know."

    A Zheng looked at the court lady who had been taking care of him since he grew up in front of him: "Yan Dan has fled back to the country of Yan. Let King Yan send him to Qin as a hostage, how about it?"

    Ah Yan's eyelashes trembled: "Your Majesty, I don't understand these things."

    Ah Zheng sighed: "Forget it, I don't want to embarrass you, I I want to ask you one last time, do you want to go home?"

    A Yan shook her head: "I served you when you grew up, and Qin Palace is the home of this slave."

    Ah Zheng took a deep look at her: "I hope you don't regret it, otherwise, I'll kill you."

    "Yes."

    The author has something to say:

    Today, when I was preparing for the written test, I had a sudden feeling (I was so busy and had to think about it), and I wrote a very hypocritical copy, and if you are interested, you can Go to favorites. The heroine may not be as cute as the copywriting.

    ·

    "She Thinks of the General in the Harem"

    Yi Nu is a little sheep slave on the Mobei grassland. Every day, she only wants to sleep with the lamb in her arms in the cold night.

    It wasn't until the army of the Central Plains defeated the Royal Court of the Grassland that she realized that there was something warmer than a lamb in this world.

    The little general of the Central Plains who rescued her from the wolf's den gave her delicious food and nice clothes, taught her to read and write, and to distinguish right from wrong.

    Later, the little general asked her if she would like to take his surname.

    It's a pity that before she could tell the little general her answer, she was taken into the harem by the emperor of the Central Plains, and the little general's family was also demoted to the border.

    The harem is eerily quiet, and everyone has two faces.

    Yinu doesn't like it here, she misses her little general.

    For this reason, she climbed to the high position step by step, from beauty to imperial concubine, and then to empress.

    She personally poured the medicine into the mouth of the emperor of the Central Plains, and her son successfully ascended the throne and became the new emperor.

    Now, she can finally be with her little general.

    Huo Pingjiang never thought that the lamb slave he rescued back then would become the queen mother of a country.

    It's like he never thought that he would become the slave of the lamb slave.

    willingly.