Lin Ju immediately became angry: "What do you mean, Zai Zai? Do you think I am such a womanizer who will be confused by men's sex?"

    Ah Zheng took a serious look at his handsome face in the bronze mirror, and answered firmly. Said: "You are."

    "Zi, you are too much, you are insulting my personality, insulting my dignity."

    Ah Zheng smiled: "Ah Ju, this time I allow you to peek."

    "Hmph, do you think Grandma is such a soft-boned person? If you say peek, you can peek." Woooooooo, yes, she is this kind of person, Zaizai's beauty is really deceiving.

    Ah Zheng took off his clothes and walked into the pool step by step. The steaming water vapor covered his chest, making him faintly visible in it, making people feel even more flushed.

    Ah Zheng quickly finished washing with the special spice head and bath made in the palace, walked out of the sink naked, and wiped off the water on his body and head with a dry cloth hanging on a shelf beside him.

    Lin Orange bites the corner of the clothes and made emotions: "Can this kind of beauty that does not play mosaic can also see that mortals can see?

    Hearing Lin Ju's words, Ah Zheng asked a little strangely: "What is a mosaic?"

    Lin Ju snorted twice: "Mosaic is the most anti-human and evil invention in the world. People use it to turn some beautiful things It's too bad to cover it up. But this is not important, you don't need to understand it so clearly."

    Since Lin Ju said so, Ah Zheng stopped talking.

    Lin Ju looked at Zai Zai's eight-pack abs, and deeply felt that the game settings were unreasonable: "A cutie like you who is busy with political affairs every day and has no time to go out to play, how can you grow an eight-pack on your body?" What about the abs? It’s not fair. I go to the gym every day and still don’t have a vest.”

    Although he still doesn’t understand some of Ah Ju’s terms, Ah Zheng can still understand the meaning. He said, “But I’m free. Didn’t Aju do this kind of exercise?”

    Lin Ju snorted twice, as we all know, modern people’s fitness cards are used as bathing cards.

    Time passed quickly and the dinner party arrived.

    Ah Zheng sat at the head.

    The ministers sitting below raised their glasses to congratulate: "Qin's army destroyed Korea and made an indelible battle. Congratulations to the king." Ah

    Zheng also raised his glass and said, "Let's have fun with you."

    The so-called celebration banquet is naturally drinking Have fun and enjoy the dance. In addition, the most important point is to offer prisoners.

    The captured King Han was escorted to the main hall by the guards in person, and knelt down in front of King Qin, who was once the king of a country like him. When Qin Guogong saw this scene, he immediately cheered and jumped up. Azheng named King Han the Marquis of Laughing Life, and announced that the captive King Han and all the Korean clans would be imprisoned in Xianyang City, and they would not be allowed to return to the homeland of South Korea.

    At the same time, they sent people to set up prefectures and counties in the old places of South Korea, sent officials from Qin State to manage them, and sent South Korean youths to build roads in order to better control South Korea. Since then, South Korea has disappeared from the world.

    After the palace banquet, Ah Zheng returned to Zhangtai Palace and was about to wash up and rest when he saw Shaofu Yongxiang Ling come to ask about the matter.