The Qin official who was sent to supervise Zheng Guo drank his saliva, and finally had the opportunity to ask the question: "Several sergeants, why did you arrest Zheng Gong?" What are you doing? He's from Qin, he didn't do anything except look at Zheng Guo every day?

    The imperial army still replied in the same way: "I will arrest the hydraulic engineer Zheng Guo and his henchmen under the order of the king, and I have no comment on the rest."

    The official quickly defended himself: "What happened to Zheng Gong? This is absolutely wrong. Do my business, I haven't done anything, can you let me go?"

    The leader of the imperial army cast a glance at him: "You can explain these words to the king."

    He asked one of his men who had rested to come down. Looking at the two of them, I also took a walk by the river and rested by the tree for a while. Several subordinates brought the dried meat cooked in a small clay pot to the leader, and they were also a little curious: "Boss, we have been in such a hurry these two days just to catch these two people, what did they do?" Is it a matter of wrath and grievance?"

    The leader of the imperial army ate the jerky and drank it, and stuffed the sugar cake in his hand into the mouths of his subordinates: "You can't stop your mouths if you eat it, don't ask too much, this is an order from the king himself. "     He was selected by General Wang Jian from the Forbidden Army and sent to serve the King. That day the king hurriedly ordered someone to call him to Zhangtai Palace, his face was full of anger, and he only asked him to arrest Zheng Guo, but he didn't tell him why he wanted to arrest him.     He glanced at the two people who were wolfing down dry food not far away, but he was also puzzled, but he is a soldier of the Great Qin, as long as he obeys the king's orders. Nothing else has anything to do with him.     The one-hour rest time passed quickly, and the leading imperial army asked his subordinates to tie the hands of Zheng Guo and Zheng Guo with thick ropes again, carried them to the horse, and continued to fly to Xianyang City at full speed.     On the other side, Xianyang City, Zhangtai Palace.     It has been two days since the battle report came back from the border. Ah Zheng finally came out of the anger of being fooled by Zheng Guo, and had time to chat with Lin Ju.

    Lin Ju sighed: "Is Zheng Guo really a spy? Could it be a mistake?" The main reason is that she really can't imagine that the threshold for spies in Zai Zai world is so low, and even a cute little stammer can be a spy these days Spy again.

    Ah Zheng was holding the battle report that was sent back earlier: "This is the conclusion that Wang Jian and others came to after interrogating King Han in person and reading the Korean and Chinese documents. There is no mistake." Lin Ju asked again

    : "Then what did King Han send Zheng Guo to Qin? What important information did he find out?"

    Ah Zheng was silent for a while, then replied: "...No."

    Lin Ju: "???"

    Lin Ju: "Maomao Confusing behavior, what did Zheng Guo do when he came to Qin?"

    Speaking of this, Ah Zheng didn't know where to start: "Zheng Guo...he...built aqueducts?"

    "Is this also considered a spy? Ah

    Zheng: "The construction of the canal has consumed a lot of manpower and material resources, and it has reduced the national power of the Qin State. Let's do it." It seems that

    Zai Zai can't figure it out, Lin Ju thought.

    Lin Ju and Ah Zheng were discussing the matter of Zheng Guo when they heard the report from the palace that Zheng Guo had been escorted to Xianyang.