Lin Ju sighed in his heart, and comforted Ah Zheng: "Son, don't say such frustrating words, today is your birthday, let's go to celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday , Zai Zai."

    Ah Zheng sighed helplessly, Ah Ju began to call him Zai again naturally, when will he grow up in Ah Ju's heart?

    Just like every time Lin Ju celebrated Ah Zheng's birthday before, Ah Zheng avoided everyone, Lin Ju prepared a cake for Zai Zai, and lit the candles: "Okay, Zai, let's blow out the candles now.

    " Yan blew out the candle.

    Lin Ju: "Zai, what wish did you make for this birthday?" Ah Zheng smiled     and said

    , "It's still the same as before, I want to meet Ah Ju."

But I also feel helpless, because it is impossible for them to meet in this life: "Zai Zai, I have prepared a special gift for you this time." "What is it?" "Will-will

    -

    yes A book called "The Encyclopedia of Metal Smelting of All Colors" can help the craftsmen of Zaizai to forge more sophisticated weapons, I think you should like it, Zaizai."

    "Well, I like it very much, thank you Ah Ju."

    Ah Zheng's birthday was spent in a happy atmosphere, and the winter of this year was coming soon.

    This winter, the weather seemed to be extremely cold, and the frontline attack on the Wei State had gradually stopped. Ah Zheng had ordered people to prepare urgently for the frontline soldiers to keep out the cold, but there was still news that soldiers froze to death.

    On the night of the eighteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, this night, the city of Xianyang was resounded by thunder that roared all night.

    The next day, Ah Zheng urgently ordered Tai Bu to make a divination on this matter.

    The results of tortoiseshell and yarrow show that winter thunder is a bad omen.

    Ah Zheng remained silent with a sullen face, so Tai Bu could only kneel quietly aside.

    After a while, Ah Zheng summoned Lu Buwei, and continued to ask him about the preparations for the front line to keep out the cold.

    Lu Buwei said: "The people in the garment workshop have been rushing to make it overnight, but now the price of clothing materials in the city has risen sharply, I hope the king will wait patiently for a while." Ah Zheng had to wave his hand and let everyone go down

    .

    Lin Ju said to Ah Zheng: "Cub, your judgment is not wrong, winter thunder is indeed a sign before the arrival of extremely cold weather."

    Ah Zheng nodded and remained silent.

    One wave is not flat, and another wave rises again.

    Taking advantage of the severe winter, the Qin army was insufficiently equipped to keep out the cold. South Korea, Wei, Zhao, Wei, and Chu formed a coalition to attack Qin.

    Due to the fierce offensive of the Five Kingdoms, and taking advantage of the attack on Qin's weak borders, Meng Ao was shot by Liu Shi and was seriously injured. General Meng Wu fought and retreated in order to prevent Qin from suffering greater losses. The country lost Shouling.

    Facing such a critical moment, Ah Zheng urgently held a court meeting and asked everyone present: "Who is willing to lead the army to fight against the enemy?" For

    a while, the court was silent.

    The military generals of the Qin State in the early years were old, sick, and dead, but now the younger generation has not been tempered, and the generals who are capable of leading troops in the court for a while have reached the point where they are not enough.

    Ah Zheng asked again: "Who is willing to lead the army to fight against the enemy?"

    Still no one answered.

    Suddenly, a voice came from beside him: "Your Majesty, I am willing to lead the army."

    Ah Zheng found the source of the voice. Although Ah Zheng called Wang Jian to his side these years, he was only used to replace Meng Tian who was on the expedition to help him with some affairs. As for Wang Jian's ability to lead troops, Ah Zheng had no idea.

    Ah Zheng was a little hesitant, he didn't know whether he should send Wang Jian there, but there was really no one available in the court.

    Lu Buwei saw the stunned young man who had been following Ah Zheng suddenly jump out, and felt that this was a good opportunity to suppress Ah Zheng's prestige, so he simply suggested: "Your Majesty, since this young general Wang is willing to lead the army, you can let him Go. After all, there are still Meng Ao and General Meng Wu at the border, so nothing serious will happen.”

    The author has something to say:

    Well, I’m going to the written test tomorrow