Although Ah Ju said so, but: "Ah Ju, are you laughing at me? "

    Hahahaha, after all, confused cubs are cute."

    Ah Zheng didn't continue to joke with Lin Ju in his head, but corrected his expression and looked at Lu Buwei: "Lu Aweng, I originally wanted to let Zheng Guo come to supervise the construction of the king. Ling, it seems that you need to work hard to recommend another person."

    Lu Buwei smiled and said: "Eat the king's salary, and take care of the king's worries. To share the king's worries, the ministers can't be said to be hard work."

    Ah Zheng smiled, not much Instead, he looked at Zheng Guo: "In recent years, the production in Guanzhong has not been abundant. Lu Xiang indeed mentioned to me that he wanted to build water conservancy. Since you are recommended by him, I naturally believe in your ability. How do you plan to build water conservancy?" ?”

    Facing his professional field, Zheng Guo didn’t stutter any more. He took a long breath and slowly explained to the young King Qin in front of him: “If the king wants to build dams and canals, I need to visit all places in Guanzhong first. The topography and the direction of the river can further determine how to build water conservancy. "

    Ah Zheng frowned. It was a very dangerous thing for a foreigner to figure out the topography of Qin, especially the topography of the most important Guanzhong. If the topographic map of the Guanzhong area is leaked to other countries, Qin will be in danger.

    Seeing Qin Wangzheng frowning and not speaking, Zheng Guo began to panic again. He hesitated and said: "...the king is the king?" Forget it, if you

    want to build water conservancy, how can you not take risks.

    Ah Zheng finally nodded; "I will order someone to accompany you to check the hydrology in Guanzhong."

    All three people present knew that the so-called someone accompanying Zheng Guo to check the hydrology was just a disguised surveillance.

    Zheng Guo responded: "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Ah Zheng nodded to him: "In this case, you go back and prepare first, and bring any tools you need to the person who will be the young man in time." When Zheng Guo left, Ah

    Zheng Then he looked at Lu Buwei and asked him: "Lu Aweng came to see me at this time, what's the matter?" Once the matter with Zheng Guo was delayed, it was time for dinner.

    Lu Buwei said: "There is a case that Ting Wei has discussed internally for a long time, and it has always been controversial, so I want to ask the king's opinion." "

    Oh?" Ah Zheng became interested, "What kind of case can still be difficult?" Those officials in the court?"

    Lu Buwei explained the ins and outs of the case to Ah Zheng.

    Probably there was a couple, the husband passed away, the woman kept filial piety for her deceased husband, and then had a little violent little exercise with other men in front of her husband's coffin.

    Now the group of people in Tingwei Mansion are discussing whether the woman's behavior really constituted a crime of disfilial piety towards her mother-in-law.

    Some officials of Tingwei's Mansion believed that the woman had an affair with other men in front of her deceased husband's coffin, did not respect her deceased husband, and hurt her mother-in-law's feelings, so it was indeed a crime of unfilial piety.

    Another group of people think that if a woman's husband is dead, the woman has nothing to do with her husband's mother. From this perspective, the mother-in-law is no longer the woman's elder, so no matter what the woman does with other men What, the deceased husband's mother did not accuse the woman of her position. Since she is not considered an elder, the crime of unfilial piety is not established.